〰19〰

Art by: Liloure_

I'm sorry for everything that will happen during this chapter...

Aarmau war.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron already killed Ein and Grace left Kim and Kim was frightened. "Aaron!" Aphmau yelled and Aaron looked at her.

"Irene." Aaron said as his voice tuned to Shad, Aphmau was frozen.

"Shad... What have you done to Aaron?" Aphmau said in hostility as she turned to Lady Irene.

"He's my descendant after all. I deserve to take control over him." Aaron said and Aphmau went up to him.

"Shad, we have to talk about this." Aphmau said and Aaron lifted her from the ground.

"You are NOT stopping me." Aaron said then dropped her and flew to his pack.

"SHAD!" Aphmau yelled and flew behind him.

༇༇༇༇

"Terry get down from there, how many times will I tell you to not climb trees?" Katelyn asked as she place her hands on her hips and looked at her son with angry eyes.

"Son, c'mon let me take you down before your mother kills you." Travis said as he picked up his son and jumped down from the tree.

"Mama look! It's a black angel." Katie said as she pointed out at the sky and something flying with black wings.

"That's not a- Travis, tell everyone to hide NOW! And get the divines who are here." Katelyn yelled and Travis grabbed the two kids and told everyone.

Moments later, the whole pack hid aside from Travis, Katelyn, Garroth and Zane.

Aaron then landed and looked around, "Where is everyone here?" Aaron said and they all transformed.

Then Aphmau came up behind him, "SHAD!" Aphmau yelled and Aaron looked at her.

"Shad, calm down!" Katelyn yelled as her voice turned to Menphia's

"Guys stay behind me" Garroth said and they all stood behind him and he had his shield out.

"Irene, I told you to get out of my way!" Aaron yelled as he ran up to Aphmau with his sword and she blocked his attack with her sword.

"Shad stop!" Aphmau yelled as their sword collided over and over.

The other four were protecting the people from getting hurt by Shad.

Then Aaron threw Aphmau's sword out of her hand and picked her up from her collar and lifted her from the ground.

"It was nice knowing you Irene." Aaron said as he looked into Aphmau's eyes but she had them shut.

"Shad... We are lovers, remember?" Aphmau said as tears streamed down her face and Aaron was still stiff.

"But we can't be together because I destroy the world and you save it." Aaron replied as he pulled her closer to his face

"But you can change." Aphmau said then grabbed his face and kissed him.

Everyone was frozen, they were all scared of the beast in front of them. But suddenly.

Aaron's wings got back inside him again and he pulled away, he dropped Aphmau and he went back to normal.

Aphmau sighed and she got back to normal as well, "Aaron?" She said softly and Aaron looked at her with sympathy.

"Aph..." He said in his normal voice and picked her up and hugged her.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ciao Adios