〰17〰

Art by: Jettnight

Back with some dark Aarmau.

Summoning CrystalXStudios

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Everyone looked at Aaron in terror, "Aaron, I think that you need to see your father. You have to calm down." Garte said and Aaron huffed.

He then grabbed Aphmau's wrist and ran to an abandoned den and closed it. Aphmau looked around her in awe, the den is so clean but dark there was only one candle and that is on the desk.

Aaron was outside on top of the den, howling at the full moon. Aphmau just stared at him and his reflection on the moon.

The den was on a high mountain, and from that mountain you can see the full moon as a bug circle. So he was standing in the middle and howling at it.

"He really is a beast... But a nice one." Aphmau though as she saw her boyfriend howling to the moon with a very scary voice, communicating with all the werewolves in the world.

"For all the werewolves out there, this is your Alpha speaking. The Ultima Werewolf, I just want to say something. NO werewolf lays his hand on a woman or they have to face me, this is the most disrespectful thing ever. And don't discriminate people because they're not one of us, we are all half humans after all. Whoever disobeys all the rules I put is going to face their worst nightmare. Me."

Aphmau watched as he stopped and his eyes glowed int the dark sky, he looked back at the den and walked into it.

Aphmau was sitting in a corner far away from the hole that Aaron came from, he walked up to her and sat in front of her.

"Now tell me..." Aaron said and hooked Aphmau's chin, making her look at him. "Everything you know about this girl, Grace." Aaron whispered to Aphmau in a dark voice, expressing his anger.

"Grace possessed Kim to take you down, since you're... You know." Aphmau said in a monotone voice and Aaron sighed and stood up.

He went over to his desk and grabbed his Demonic Broadsword, "Aaron, what are you doing?" Aphmau asked him as she went over to him.

Aaron threw the sword on the floor and got into another room to change, he changed to a grey jacket, black ripped jeans and black shoes. He was wearing his red bandana over his eyes and grabbed his sword.

Aphmau was wearing a grey shirt, brown shorts and grey flats.

Aaron went out into the forest and Aphmau ran behind him.

"Aaron wait I--- AHHHH" Aphmau screamed and Aaron looked behind him to see Kim holding a knife close to Aphmau's neck.

"So she's your girlfriend you demon." Kim said as her eyes were black.

"LET HER GO!" Aaron yelled and Kim smirked.

"No.... I want to see your pain." Kim said then...

Slashed Aphmau's neck and ran away.

"APHMAU!!!"

Ciao Adios