〰20〰

Art by: ???

The time has come.

Play song

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

One year later...

"Lilith, come to daddy!" Aaron said as he opened up his arms to the little 3 year old girl.

Aphmau giggled as Aaron picked up Lilith and sat down with Lilith on his lap.

"Aww, looks like Lilith is a daddy's girl." Aphmau giggled at the two.

"Maybe our next baby will be a mommy's baby." Aaron replied as Aphmau cuddled up next to him and he he patted her little womb.

"Ey, I'm still a week pregnant. We don't know the gender yet." Aphmau huffed and Aaron chuckled at her attitude.

"Mummy, Daddy can I go play with Terry and Katie?" Lilith asked and Aaron smiled at their little girl.

"Sure, c'mon let's drop her off at Travis's place." Aaron said as they both stood up and packed up their picnic and went back home.

On their way back home, they dropped Lilith at Travis and Katelyn's house and they went back home.

"Hey Aph?" Aaron asked as Aphmau got inside and plopped herself on the couch and Aaron sat next to her.

"Hm?" Aphmau asked and Aaron pulled her closer to him.

"How does it feel like to be my wife?" Aaron asked and Aphmau gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hmmm.... It feels BOOTYFUL!" Aphmau yelled as she raised her arms up in the air and Aaron laughed at her attitude.

"And you're still that hype." Aaron said and Aphmau narrowed her eyes at him.

"What chu mean?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sat her on his lap.

"Well... All I wanted to say that I'll be gone to Scaleswind with Dante and Travis for a while." Aaron said as Aphmau looked at him in silence.

"What?!" Aphmau said in shock and Aaron sighed.

"Babe I know it's sudden but I promise you I'll be there when you give birth to our new baby." Aaron said and Aphmau looked down.

"Promise?" Aphmau asked and Aaron turned her around so she's now facing him.

"Promise." Aaron said then sealed it with a kiss.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ciao Adios!