〰4〰

Art by: lizoose

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

The moment Aaron got in his territory, Dante came up to him.

"Alpha you're back!" Dante said as Aaron handed him the girl.

Aaron sniffed the air and his face turned from his normal look to a very angry look, he looked at Dante in anger "Dante get her to Eric's house. NOW." Aaron said and Dante took off with the girl.

Aaron sniffed the air again and knew who it was. Aphmau.

Rip Aphmau, we are all invited to her funeral.

Aaron got angry, REALLY angry. His eyes glowed red on the fact that she's trying to escape.

Aphmau was walking away from the village, making her way to the borders of the territory of the pack.

Just as she was about to leave the territory, something grabbed her hair and pulled her into the territory.

Aphmau looked up to meet Aaron's red eyes, "What did I tell you earlier? You are not leaving the territory right?" Aaron whispered in her ear and she can tell from his voice that he's on the urge to kill her.

Aphmau started crying over the fact that she's going to get killed by The Ultima Werewolf and she was so stupid to think about escaping.

Aaron removed his grip from her hair and dragged her towards his house, when he got inside he threw her on the floor. Aphmau stood up and started backing away from Aaron but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"What in the world do you think you're doing? Right I told you to not leave the territory? Do you want to kill yourself?" Aaron asked Aphmau as his grip on her hand became stronger.

"A-Aaron I'm sorry but Ein sent me this letter and I-" Aaron placed his hand on Aphmau's mouth and looked at her with anger.

"He sent you a letter?!" Aaron said and Aphmau nodded. "Where is it?" Aaron removed his hand from Aphmau's mouth.

"It's upstairs in my room." With that, Aaron bolted off the stairs and grabbed Aphmau with him.

He got inside and Aphmau grabbed the letter and gave it to him.

Aphmau...

           Do you think you'll run away from me that easy? Well I know that you're in The Ultima Pack. But wherever you go, you'll never be safe. I'm always there to get your powers and I will do it. You better leave the pack or I'll hurt you really bad. No one can save you... Even Aaron.

Your worst nightmare
Ein

This is your worst mistake Ein.

Aaron had a very angry look on his face, "That fool is challenging me?!" Aaron said as eyes glowed red from anger. If that's possible

Man Aaron you need some chill pills m8

Aphmau stood there in fright, Aaron looked at her and placed both his hands on her arms. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANYONE ABOIT THIS?!" Aaron yelled at Aphmau who started to cry.

"I was scared to do anything! Ein made me live a nightmare ever since I was born! I was being hit almost my whole life so that I'll give me my power." Then Aphmau bursted into tears, that are now streaming down her face like a waterfall.

"I was about to die for my mother." Aaron pulled her into a hug and Aphmau continued crying onto Aaron's chest

"Shh... Don't worry, you're mother is safe. I took her here so that she'll be next to you." Aaron said and Aphmau stopped crying.

She pulled away from Aaron's hug and looked at him, "She's here?" Aphmau asked Aaron as her voice had a hint of happiness.

"Yes. She's here. Let me take you to her." Aaron said and grabbed Aphmau's hand gently and walked towards Eric's house.

He knocked on the door and Eric answered, "Yes Alpha?" Eric said and Aaron smiled, "Where is she?" Aaron asked and Eric pointed to the kitchen.

Aphmau ran inside the house and her mother turned around and saw her daughter.

"Hija!" She said and hugged Aphmau tightly. "Mom! I missed you so much." Aphmau said and cried again. But this time it was tears of joy.

Aaron smiled, "Did you bring her mother here to make her smile?" Eric asked Aaron and he nodded, "Aphmau was living a nightmare her whole life because of him and now is the time that has to stop. I am The Ultima and I must make sure no werewolf is getting hurt or no human or Meif'ua is getting hurt by a werewolf."

"So that's why you brought Kawaii~Chan, June and Kai here?"

"To protect them from him yeah."

"You are such a great Alpha. Aaron, you're father is proud."

"I still need to find my family."

Man that's dark