〰13〰

Art by: EggheadJade

I'm sorry for this.

CrystalXStudios

She got me. #Darksista

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron came back to the territory with the three girls, Zane and Travis. They all gathered in his house.

"Aphmau I have to cancel your trip until Ein's out of the way." Aaron said and Aphmau's head dropped.

"But I-" Aphmau said and Aaron interrupted her with a hug.

"Aph... I have to keep you secluded from everyone aside from my friends because Ein is out there. You don't understand how dangerous it is for you to get out of the house, I have to keep you here until I end Ein for good." Aaron said and Aphmau pulled away from Aaron's grip.

"Aaron I can't even go out of the house?!" Aphmau asked in shock and Aaron sighed.

"Leave as alone. And Katelyn, tell all my personal guards to guard the house." Aaron said sternly and they all left.

"Aph... I know how you feel, but I don't want Ein to hurt you. Don't worry your friends will come here but I can't let you out unless Ein's gone for good." Aaron said with sympathy and Aphmau stopped crying.

"I don't want to be trapped again..." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed and pulled her onto his lap.

"I know it hurts but I promise you that the moment Ein's gone for good I'll let you go to Falcon Claw Valley." Aaron promised and sealed it with a kiss.

"Thanks Aaron." Aphmau said as she laid her head on Aaron's shoulder.

"Your welcome babe. Now go to sleep, I have something to check on then I'll sleep." Aaron said and Aphmau got up and walked to their bed.

"Is Aaron planning to kill me?" Aphmau though as she started breathing heavily when she heard footsteps outside the room.

When the room door opened she shut her eyes, Aaron knelt down next to her and kissed her forehead.

He then walked over to the box that Aphmau opened and she freaked out because she peeped her eyes open then she shut it.

Aaron opened the box and looked at the picture, then at Aphmau. "I'm sorry grandfather but I can't do this. I can't kill Aphmau, she is my mate." Aaron said to himself and cried.

"Our son died... Why? Why is this happens to me?" Aaron said to himself and Aphmau saddened.

"He really is heartbroken... He doesn't want to kill me but our packs are in bad blood." Aphmau thought to herself.

"But I won't give up. I will avenge our baby boy." Aaron said in a dark voice then stood up, tearing the picture into shreds and throwing it in the trash can then he went to sleep.

༇༇༇༇

"Alpha! Alpha!" Blaze called and Aaron ran downstairs and out of the door.

"What's wro-" Aaron froze and cried.

"No..." Aaron said with tears in his eyes.

"You were about to get shot but he got the bully for you." Blaze said and Aaron ran up to the body and cried.

"No Daniel please don't leave please!"

Ciao Adios