๛ɕɦɵɨɕɛ 1: ʂɨɱϼƚɛ

Art by: InsertSomethinAwesome

First chappie!

GUESS WHO FINISHED SCHOOL????? YUP IT'S YA GURL VI

This story will have bootyful acoustic songs with every chapter.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

The Lycan Pack.

Every werewolf fears this pack.

Why? For two reasons.

One, it's the biggest and strongest pack to ever exist.

And two, their Alpha.

Their Alpha is the Ultima.

Meaning he has full power on all the werewolves alive and they must respect him.

Their previous Alpha, Derek Lycan, is a great person who wanted everyone happy.

He married Rachel Crow, an elegant woman from a very rich family in the pack.

They lived a beautiful love story and had two kids, Melissa and Aaron.

Melissa is the older sibling, she loved going out with her mother during her small tour around the pack to see if they need anything.

She's a very outgoing person who likes talking with people and she cares deeply about her younger brother.

Aaron is the exact opposite of Melissa.

He's the silent one, his father made sure that Aaron will be Alpha when he retires. Aaron goes out to take short walks around the pack.

He took his father's powers, meaning he's the new Ultima so he must be Alpha when Derek retires.

The whole pack are scared when Aaron takes the throne because he's mysterious, no one knows what he thinks of.

When Derek retired, Aaron took the throne and the first thing he did that changed how everyone though of him is that he used 2 million dollars of the family's money to help the poor, homeless and people in serious need.

Everyone was surprised by his actions and loved him, no one expected something like that from him.

He is a great Alpha, very different from his father. He has very strict rules in order to make everyone know that there is an Alpha and they shouldn't break the rules.

He loves simplicity. He doesn't like anyone who starts discriminating simple people, he confronts them to make these people stop.

One Day, Aaron was having it rough and he needed a break so he went out for a walk and it started to rain. He took shelter under a tree next to house.

This house had a big farm and a garden full of beautiful flowers, Aaron stared at the house because of how beautiful it is.

He always wanted to see such beautiful and simple things, and he wanted to experience a day living simply.

He always dreamed of getting married to a very simple and beautiful girl, a nice kind girl who is very generous. He doesn't want to marry a high class girl because he always wanted to live like his people, not like his family.

While his mind was wandering, the door of this house opened and there stood a young girl. Aaron stood up and looked at her.

She had flawless Raven hair and caramel eyes that shone with kindness and happiness, she was wearing a simple dress and black flats.