〰8〰

Art by: I saw it on Twitter but it's Aarmau beauty and the beast.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau sat on her bed creeped out from Aaron, he's in his room and his father is talking to him, "NO! No one tells me what to do... Remember that I'm more powerful than you and I can take your power, you just inherited some of the power but I am the descendant of the first Ultima Werewolf." Aphmau heard Aaron say that.

"AARON I AM YOUR FATHER!" Derek yelled and Aaron picked him up and pinned him to the wall, "And I am the descendant of the first Ultima werewolf and I got ALL of his powers... So I can take yours." Aaron said and laughed, his eyes were blood red along with his ears and tail are out and his fangs were dripping out blood and it got out of his mouth.

"Aaron you're insane." Derek said then Aaron threw him out of his window and Aaron jumped out the window and picked him up again, "I don't like this word. Insane... So don't say it if you want your power to be with you." Aaron said and walked away from his father, leaving him laying down on the floor in shock.

Aaron walked back in with blood in his hands, "APHMAU!" Aaron yelled and Aphmau came down the stairs with her legs shaking from Aaron's voice and looks.

Aphmau started to cry in fear and she started shivering, Aaron sighed and hugged Aphmau. "I'm sorry... I just want to calm down." Aaron said then went up to his room and locked it. Aphmau was frozen.

She got startled when she heard loud scratches on a wall, she knew it is Aaron doing this but she decided not to bother him so she won't get eaten alive.

Someone knocked on the door, Aphmau went up to open it and there was Katelyn, Garroth, Zane and Travis. "Lady Irene." Katelyn said and they all bowed to Aphmau, who was in shock.

"Wh-what?" Aphmau said and Zane sighed and they showed her their signs. "I'm Menphia." Katelyn said, "I'm Esmund." Garroth continued, "I'm Kul'Zac" Zane said, "And I'm Enki." Travis said and Aphmau's eyes sparkled.

"Guys..." Aphmau said and hugged them all, "I can't believe that you all are in front of me right now." Aphmau continued and pulled away.

"C'mon let's talk outside." Katelyn said and they walked outside the house, "Lady Irene... We need to find Shad." Garroth said and Aphmau sighed. "I know, but who has his relic?" Aphmau asked.

"Your father."

And here comes the evil cliffhanger