〰11〰

Art by: Anni

And the darkness rises once again.

Thanks dark sista CrystalXStudios

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau was shocked when Aaron said this, she was breathing heavily and was so worried. Aaron was sleeping and breathing on her neck and she's about to blow up from fear. Especially by how he said it, it sounded like she did something and he knew about it. Did he know....

Aphmau was walking around the house waiting for Aaron to come back, she got up into their room and bumped into something. It was a box.

She opened it out of curiosity and saw something.

A picture of her father and his face has a blood circle around it, she turned back the picture and knew that Aaron wanted to kill Zack and Aphmau.

Then she hear the door close, she eventually put back everything in place and went down the stairs. "Hey Aph, how are you?" Aaron said as he snaked his arms around her and pulled her into a kiss. "I'm good." Aphmau said trying to sound as calm as possible.

Aphmau was super scared of Aaron ever since that night. He wanted to kill her, but why does he keep her here and she's his girlfriend? She doesn't understand.

She eventually dosed off in fright of the man she's living with.

༇༇༇༇

Aphmau woke up in between Aaron's arms, she got out of his grip slowly and was making her way out of the bed but he caught her and pulled her closer to him.

"Morning." Aaron whispered into her ear while his eyes are closed.

"M-morning..." Aphmau stuttered and Aaron opened his eyes and looked at her, he sat up and sat her on his lap facing him.

Aaron brushed her hair lightly while studying her eyes which sent a shiver down her spine. "Are you okay?" Aaron said in a hot, sleepy voice which sent a blush up her cheeks. "Y-yeah I'm t-totally fine." Aphmau stuttered and Aaron sighed.

"You know you can tell me." Aaron said as he laid her forehead on his.

She gulped, "What did you want to tell me?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed

"About Falcon Claw. What did you decide?" Aaron asked and Aphmau thought for a second.

"I'll take a guard with me." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"But let's put some ground rules." Aaron said sternly and Aphmau nodded.

"First; don't tell anyone that you live with me. Second; don't go anywhere outside Falcon Claw Valley. Third; if you're going to talk to someone there I need to know their name, address, their relationship with you and their family." Aaron said and Aphmau just nodded.

"But why their address and their family?" Aphmau asked and Aaron placed his finger on her mouth gently.

"To keep you safe. Now let me continue... Fourth, if your father wants to meet you don't accept and say you're busy. I don't want your father in my shoes." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Sure, but can I asks a question?" Aphmau asked and Aaron hummed.

"Who will be my guard?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smirked.

"You know them all, who do you want?" Aaron said pleasingly.

"Can it be Katelyn?" Aphmau asked.

Aaron smirked, "Sure but we have to see if Katelyn is okay with it." Aaron said and Aphmau lit up.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AARON YOU'RE THE BEST I LOVE YOU!" Aphmau yelled happily and and jumped up and down on Aaron's lap.

Aaron laughed at her attitude, "Hey hey calm down now where do you want me to take you today?" Aaron said as he settled down Aphmau and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Hmmm..... I don't really know." Aphmau said and saddened but Aaron turned her frown upside down with a kiss.

"Follow me."

༇༇༇༇

Aphmau got all packed and was standing at the border of the territory with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, "Nana you ready?" Aphmau asked and Kawaii~Chan nodded happily. "Yippie!" She said and Katelyn smiled.

"Katelyn when will we leave?" Kawaii~Chan asked and Katelyn looked at her.

"We have to wait for Alpha to send us an order to leave." Katelyn said and Aphmau sighed.

"Okay you guys can go!" Aaron yelled and they made their way to Falcon Claw Valley.

On their way, Aphmau saw someone she didn't want to see again... And she didn't expect to see him again.

Ein.

🎶I LOVE YOUR LIES IN THE DARK🎶

Ciao Adios!