〰3〰

Art by: Jettnight

💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

Aphmau got up in her room and sat there thinking of what just happened to her, she is shocked about her being here. She's nothing but a very poor villager in Falcon Claw Valley and she ended up here in The Ultima pack, she was sitting on her bed or you could say that she balled herself up and just stayed on the bed rocking back and forth thinking about her mother.

But what she didn't know is that Aaron has a surprise for her.

Aaron walked into the forest, heading towards Falcon Claw Valley. He knew from Dante that Ein's the Alpha of Falcon Claw Valley and he's trapped Aphmau's mother in the forest to use her to bring Aphmau out.

Aaron stopped in his tracks, looking at the scene in front of him, he was wearing a navy blue shirt, red jacket, jeans and black sneakers. (Aaron's clothes in TES) he saw a girl tied up into a tree and Ein is standing there with Balto, Jax and Rider behind him.

"I don't know where she is and PUT ME DOWN!" The girl yelled and earned a slap from Ein. That made Aaron more upset then he was.

"HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU YELL TO YOUR ALPHA YOU FILTHY WEREWOLF!" Ein said as the girl started to cry.

"EIN!" Aaron yelled, causing Ein and his friends shriek and the girl to get more frightened.

Goodbye Ein

"Heh... You." Ein said slyly, which increased Aaron's angry meter. If that's possible.

"Let her go or else you will have to face me." Aaron challenges Ein, Ein smirked and that smirk turned to an evil laugh.

"Balto, Jax, Rider get him." Ein ordered and the three werewolves ran towards Aaron.

Ein smirked because he knows that Aaron can't stand agains three werewolves but that's what he though. Ein's jaw dropped as Aaron picked up Balto and slammed him against Jax and the two of them hit a tree so hard that the tree broke, Rider charged at Aaron but he ended up getting picked up and get thrown on another tree causing it to fall down too. The three werewolves were knocked out cold.

Welp when's the funeral? Who wants to plan it with me.

Aaron looked at Ein and smirked, he removed his mask and looked directly into his eyes. Aaron's eyes had a small red glow in it but it's not visible and Ein was still stunned.

"You better let her go or else what happened to those three will happen to you. Or even worse." Aaron said as his eyes had a visible red glow in his eyes which startled Ein.

"Wh-what's wrong with your eyes?" Ein said and Aaron charged at him and threw him to the other three knocked out werewolves, Ein stood up but he got knocked out by Aaron.

Nothing Ein he's just an Ultima.

Aaron moved towards the girl and untied her, she dropped on the floor and looked at Aaron in terror.

"D-d-d-don't h-h-h-hurt m-m-m-me p-p-p-please." She stuttered as she was sweating in fear but Aaron placed out his hand and she took it and he helped her up.

Sylvanna the stutter queen😂😂😂

"Shh... Don't worry I won't hurt you, what does he want from you?" Aaron asked her with sympathy in his voice.

"He wants my daughter, Aphmau. And I'm looking for her." She said and Aaron smirked.

"I was looking for you, don't worry Aphmau's with me and I'll take you to her to protect you from him." Aaron said and the girl smiled.

"Thank you." She said and Aaron turned around, "Follow me."