〰21〰

Art by: ???

...

Last chapter then the sequel.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

It's been nine months...

And Aaron's not back.

Aphmau knew that she's giving birth to a baby girl. But she's very sad and she missed Aaron.

Lilith ran up to her mother and Aphmau picked her up, "When wiw dwaddy gwet bwack?" Lilith said in a baby voice and Aphmau sighed.

"He'll come back soon... Soon Lilith." Aphmau said and she got up and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Once she filled the glass with water, her water broke.

"AHHHHHHH!" Aphmau screamed and Lilith ran up to her.

"Mama!" Lilith yelled then Garroth came into the house.

"Aphmau! C'mon let's take you to the hospital." Garroth picked up Aphmau and Cadenza picked up Lilith and they ran to the hospital.

"Lucinda! Aphmau's water broke." Cadenza said as she saw Lucinda and she ran towards them

Lucinda called the nurses and they laid Aphmau on a bed and went straight to OR.

Aphmau didn't want to give birth without Aaron but Lucinda was telling her to do so, so she did.

Aphmau gave birth to a baby girl.

She was very sad that Aaron wasn't there.

"So, what's her name?" Lucinda said as she looked at Aphmau, who was in tears.

"I-I don't-"

"What about Alina? I've always wanted a baby girl with the name Alina." Someone said as they went up to the baby girl and picked her up.

Aphmau opened her eyes and looked at the person and saw Aaron.

"Aaron!" Aphmau yelled and Aaron sat down next to her with Alina in his arms.

He leaned down and kissed Aphmau, "So, what do you think?" Aaron asked and Lucinda left the room to give them some alone time. Aaron rested his forehead on hers and Aphmau smiled.

"Alina Lycan." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled and kissed Aphmau's forehead.

"Alina Lycan... Welcome to this world." Aaron said and Lilith ran up to Aaron and hugged his leg.

Aaron sat Alina on his lap and picked up Lilith, sitting her on his lap.

"Lilith, meet your sister Alina." Aaron said and Lilith took a glance at Alina, who was resting in between Aaron's arms.

"Yay! I have a sister." Lilith said as she raised up her little arms in the air, causing Aaron and Aphmau to laugh.

Aphmau sat up and leaned her head on Aaron's shoulder.

The Lycan Family

Soo~~~ that's gonna wrap up the book!

But don't worry there's a sequel that will be out soon!

It's name is "Mr. And Mrs. Lycan"

Ciao Adios