〰10〰

Art by: Google

Drama~~~~

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Suddenly Aaron became furious, his eyes turned red and he grasped into Aphmau's shoulders. "What the hell did you say?" Aaron yelled and Aphmau became pale.

"I-I want to go to Falcon Claw Valley and stay there for a week." Aphmau said and Aaron let go of her and slammed his fist into the wall, leaving a huge crack in the wall.

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO KILL YOURSELF?!" Aaron yelled at Aphmau as his eyes glowed red, Aphmau started backing away but Aaron grasped his hand into her hair and pulled her closer, causing her to whimper in pain.

"You know that Jax, Rider and Balto are looking for you PLUS Zack wants you." Aaron said and Aphmau cried a little.

"Aaron please let me go... I'll be careful." Aphmau said and Aaron let go of her hair, throwing her on the floor.

Aaron crouched next to her, "But one of my guards will come with you." Aaron whispered into her ear and Aphmau then sat up next to him.

"Aaron I don't need---" Aphmau got interrupted by Aaron shutting her up with a kiss.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on hers and cupped her left cheek with his palm, "Take it or leave it." Aaron whispered and got up then walked towards the front door and left the house, leaving Aphmau to her thoughts.

"I don't know what to do now... Aaron will NEVER let me go alone, if I went alone without him he'll go to Falcon Claw and murder me. I must accept the offer but I want it to be Katelyn. Speaking of Katelyn, I might as well pay her a visit since Aaron gave me the permission to go out." Aphmau said to herself and grabbed her coat then made her way to Katelyn's house.

༇༇༇༇

"I know right?" Katelyn said while pouring Aphmau some tea.

"Hehehe I enjoy shipping!" Kawaii~Chan said while taking a bite out of the oatmeal cookies.

"Ugh... Nana shut up, you ship me and Aaron with all your heart." Aphmau replied, taking a sip out of the tea.

"LOL" Travis exclaims, bringing Katie and Terry downstairs to Katelyn.

"Honey Alpha wants me at Dante's house. Be right back." Travis said, bringing their two kids to Katelyn and gave her a kiss then left.

Katie ran towards Aphmau and climbed on her lap and sat there, Aphmau laughed. "Aww~ you're so adorable Katie." Aphmau said while petting her and hearing soft whimpers from Katelyn's daughter.

Katie had her mother's hair and her father's eyes, she also had white ears and tail just like her father. She's a daddy's girl.

Terry had white hair and blue eyes along with blue ears and tail. He's a mommy's boy.

"Aphmau is Alpha okay?" Katelyn asked as she settled down her cup on the table.

"Huh?" Aphmau looked up at her.

"He looked very angry when he came here and asked for Travis." Katelyn said and Aphmau gulped.

"Maybe I've talked to him about something~" Aphmau said and Katelyn narrowed her eyes, "About what?"

"I told him that I want to stay in Falcon Claw Valley for a week." Aphmau said and Katelyn's eyes widen while Kawaii~Chan spat out her tea.

"Are you flipping serious Aphmau?! One time Kai and I asked him to go back to Scaleswind and he almost murdered us." Kawaii~Chan said worryingly.

Katelyn then spoke, "Aphmau, Aaron will never let you go like that especially that you're his girlfriend plus of he did he'll send with you a guard." Katelyn explained and Aphmau sighed.

"I just don't know what to do..."

༇༇༇༇

"Alpha please calm down." Dante said while looking at his Alpha who's pacing back and forth.

"Dante, this girl wants to murder herself." Aaron explained as he slammed his hand on the wall.

"Alpha you know she has family and friends there y'know. Maybe she wants to see them again." Travis said and Aaron glared at him then sighed.

He then sat on a chair and placed his hands in his hair. "I just want her safe, I've never loved someone that much before. I didn't know what love is until I met her." Aaron saddened remembering what she did to him. His red eyes turning to black at the thought of her.

"Aaron." Travis said and sat beside Aaron, placing his hand on his shoulder. If Travis didn't call Aaron 'Alpha' then that's important.

"I know how you feel, and this feeling will get stronger when you two get married. Trust me that's how I was feeling towards Katelyn three years ago, I wanted to protect her from every danger out there. And you helped a lot." Travis said and Dante sighed.

"Aaron, Travis's right. If you love Aphmau truly then let her go, you can at least send one of us with her." Dante continued and Aaron let out a sigh.

"Thanks guys... I really needed that." Aaron said and stood up then walked towards the door. "I'll go apologize to her." Aaron said and left, closing the door behind him.

"I'm glad he made up his mind." Nicole said as she came downstairs with Dimitri in her hands.

"Dada!" The five year old boy said as he reached out his hands for Dante.

Dante then picked him up from his wife's hands. "You're right hun, but he's the best Alpha we had. Remember his father?" Dante asked and Travis nodded.

"A warrior who fought to set us free from the hands of Ein's father. Then his throne is given to Aaron his son, and he's fighting to keep all the werewolves safe since he's an Ultima." Travis said and Nicole sighed.

"I just hope things are going to be okay with him and Aphmau." Nicole said as her red tail dropped on the floor.

༇༇༇༇

"Thanks for the hangout Katie!" Aphmau said as her and Kawaii~Chan went out of the door and Katelyn was leaning on the doorframe.

"No problem, see you girls later!" Katelyn said and got inside.

"Soo~ Nana how are things going with you and Zane?" Aphmau asked and Kawaii~Chan blushed.

"We are expecting a baby girl!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed as she patted her womb.

"Wow! Congrats." Aphmau exclaimed as they reached Aaron's house.

"See ya later Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan said as she made her way back home.

Aphmau then got inside and went up the stairs, she got in her room and saw Aaron sleeping. She then grabbed her pjs and went to the bathroom to change. She started to tip toe to the other side of the bed and got into the covers.

Then, Aaron snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him until she rested on his chest. "Where have you been?" Aaron whispered into her ear and she blushed.

"I was at Katelyn's house." Aphmau said and Aaron brushed her hair.

"I have a serious talk with you tomorrow."

What do ya think Aaron will talk about with Aphmau?

Ciao Adios