〰5〰

Art by: Proxy Comics

I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

HAVE SOME AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron left Aphmau with Sylvanna at Eric's place and called his friends over to his house. They all came and sat in the meeting room when all of a sudden Aaron got inside with the letter in his hand and slammed his hands on the table making everyone jump from their places and look at Aaron.

"How in the name of Irene did that letter get in the territory without you knowing about it?" Aaron said in a very angry way that nobody expected him to talk like that.

"Wh-what letter Alpha?" Garroth asked and Aaron looked at him, "What letter?" Aaron said and laughed lightly. "This letter was sent from Ein. Aphmau said that one of his friends, Balto, came here and gave it to her." Aaron said and looked at Katelyn, who now knew that she'll get murdered.

"Katelyn... How did that happen WITHOUT YOU KNOWING ABOUT IT?" Aaron said and Katelyn gulped.

"A-Alpha I'm sorry. I promise you that won't happen again." Katelyn said and looked down, she takes all the responsibility on herself because she's the head guard.

Aaron huffed, "You are all dismissed and that won't ever happen again." Aaron said and everyone left the room.

After a few hours Aphmau came back home and just as she was about to get in her room Aaron called her.

"Aphmau?" Aaron called her from his room, Aphmau came to him and sat next to him on the bed. "What's wrong?" Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her, his eyes are black and had sympathy in them.

"I'm sorry for the way I was treating you." Aaron said and Aphmau hugged him, "Aaron it's okay I honestly don't mind you just want me safe." Aphmau said and Aaron hugged her back.

"I am The Ultima Werewolf and I must make sure that every werewolf is safe and every human and meif'ua is safe from any werewolf." Aaron sighed and Aphmau scooted closer to him and hugged his arm.

"Aaron you just need to take a break from all of this..." Aphmau said and Aaron hooked up her chin so she's now making eye contact with him.

"Aph... That monster Ein was my enemy ever since he killed my father and kidnapped my mother and my sister, I never rested a day while I know that they are in danger. Ein killed my father because he's an Ultima." Aaron said as his eyes started to have a red glow in them.

"Aaron I understand... And I want to help, you are the one who protects us all and without you we don't know where we would have been. You are the Alpha of the pack that you're father gave to you, and I'm willing to help with everything I have." Aphmau doesn't understand why did she open up to Aaron like that. Is it because she felt sorry for him or because her heart is feeling something towards Aaron.

Aaron smirked and leaned up against the wall while he's still sitting on the bed and pulled Aphmau on his lap and she placed her hands on his bare chest for support and she blushed madly.

"Have you ever fallen in love before?" Aaron whispered to Aphmau as she blushed more. "N-no." Aphmau replied.

"Really?!" Aaron said a little shocked, "Yeah why's it a shock?" Aphmau said, "Because you look like the type of girl who had a boyfriend before."

"Well I didn't." Aphmau replied and Aaron smirked, wrapping his left arm around her waist and his right arm on the back of Aphmau's head and pulling her head closer until her forehead is resting on his.

"That's not a bad thing, is it." Aaron whispered to Aphmau and Aphmau blushed, "Does that mean you---" Aaron cut her off as he placed his lips on hers.

Aphmau was shocked, she didn't expect him to kiss her like that, he kissed her with passion. Aphmau gently kisses him back.

Aaron pulled her closer without breaking the kiss. Aphmau didn't know why he fell in love with her, there are a lot of girls here who have major crushes on him and she was one of them. And he chose her.

Aaron pulled away but their foreheads are still resting on each other, "Aphmau... I love you." Aphmau just blushed more. "A-Aaron I-" Aaron cut her off with another kiss, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Aphmau was stunned, she didn't know what to say but all she knows is that Aaron will protect her.

"Yes"

AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU

LET YOUR INNER FANGIRL OUT IN THE COMMENTS