〰14〰

Art by: ???

LOVE YOUR LIES IN THE DARK

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau got out to the balcony and saw Daniel's body on the floor and Aaron crying next to him. "Stay back!" She yelled and everyone moved away from his body.

Aphmau raised her arms and bright light formed around Daniel, lifting him up.

Then after 10 minutes, Daniel dropped on the floor and Aphmau was breathing heavily.

Daniel started to open his eyes and he groaned, "huh? Wh-what happened?" Daniel asked then Dottie and Rylan hugged him.

"Ein was aiming to shoot Alpha but you sacrificed yourself to protect Alpha." Dottie said in tears and Rylan continued.

"Then Aphmau revived you." Rylan said and Daniel looked at Aphmau with a smile.

Aaron looked up at her and Aphmau smiled faintly then fainted.

"APHMAU!" Aaron yelled and ran into the house while Lucida ran to fetch her mother.

༇༇༇༇

"Hyria is she okay?" Aaron asked Hyria as she came out of the room.

"She's fine, she just needs to rest cause she lost a lot of energy." Hyria said and Aaron sighed.

"Can I go see her?" Aaron said and Hyria nodded.

Katelyn was in there with Aphmau. Aphmau was happy and smiling.

Then Aaron came in and gestured to Katelyn to leave the house along with everyone else.

She did and it was just Aaron and Aphmau.

Aphmau was looking at Aaron with innocent eyes, he sat down next to her and brushed her cheek. "Aph... How are you feeling?" Aaron asked as he brushed her cheek gently.

"Better." Aphmau replied and Aaron smiled, then he held her hand, "I want to talk to you about something VERY important." Aaron said and Aphmau sat up.

Aaron then walked over to the box that had the picture in it and took in in his hands, walking towards Aphmau.

"So Aphmau sweetheart, why is your scent on this box here?" Aaron asked and Aphmau gulped.

"Umm umm... I... Ummmm." Aphmau tried to talk but she doesn't know what to say.

Aaron then set the box on the floor and grabbed Aphmau's collar, bringing her closer to him. "Why is your scent on that box?" Aaron repeated his words as his eyes turned red and his voice became dark.

"I-I-I-I w-w-was w-w-w-walking i-I-I-into th-th-th-the r-r-r-room a-a-a-and I-I-I-it f-f-f-fell." Aphmau stuttered and she buried her head into the covers.

Aphmau then looked at him in fear, "Are you going to kill me?" Aphmau asked in fright and Aaron closed his eyes.

He got up from his place and got in bed next to Aphmau and cuddled her, "I won't do that. My family and your family have bad blood between each other so my grandfather told me to kill you and Zack." Aaron said and Aphmau looked at him with sorrow.

"But now... Are you going to do it?" Aphmau asked and Aaron kissed her forehead.

"Not in a million years but don't disobey me"

DARK DARK DARK EXPECTED THE DANG DARKNESS TOMORROW

Ciao Adios