〰16〰

Art by: StoocyStar

First off... I wanna talk about Mr Krabby (aka Zane)

I DIED WHEN I SAW ZANE AS A CRAB! THAT WAS DA BEST THING EVA

Anyways.... BACK TO SOME AARMAU

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron pulled away from the hug and he had tears in his eyes, "Shu... I never knew that the woman I loved would be you." Aaron said as he looked into Aphmau's eyes.

Aphmau smiled faintly, "Aaron... I don't even know what to say." Aphmau said and she got lost into Aaron's eyes.

Then suddenly they heard a loud scream, they both ran out of their house towards where the screaming is and saw...

Zianna laying on the floor.... Dead.

Garte was next to her crying, along with his three sons.

"What happened here?" Aaron asked sternly and they all looked at him.

"Alpha, Kim attacked Zianna and killed her. In front of my eyes. But Kim's eyes were black." Garte said between sobs.

"Grace." Aphmau said and they all looked at her.

"What?" Garroth said as he scratched his head.

"Have you heard the story of this girl named Grace?" Aphmau asked and they all shook their head no.

"Well one time, there was a 15 year old girl who lived with her step father. The demon warlock."

"Travis's father?" Zane asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Well, she is Travis's step sister. This girl was in a werewolf high school and everyone liked her."

"Why would she be in one?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked at him.

"Because that was the nearest school to her. She lived in Falcon Claw Valley."

"Oh I see."

"Until one day, all of her friends betrayed her then she turned insane. She grabbed a knife and killed them all in their sleep, and started hunting all the werewolves in the world." Aphmau said and Aaron was shocked.

"What?!" Aaron said as his eyes turned red and Aphmau sighed.

"Then an evil witch gave her the ability to be a ghost but Grace murdered her." Aphmau finished and all the werewolves were in fright except Aaron.

Remember all the MS characters are werewolves except Aph, Michi (rip), Kai, Kawaii~Chan and June

His fists were balled along with his eyes closed but you can see red light from beneath the skin.

Everyone backed away from Aaron and Aphmau was frozen next to him. "A-Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron put on his bandana and his hood, but you can still see a red glow.

"Tell me more about this girl. If she will just continue killing werewolves, she MUST face her worst nightmare. Me.... The Ultima Werewolf."

Dark sister comes again with dark chapters.

Yep I'm summoning CrystalXStudios

Ciao Adios brought to you by darkness