〰7〰

Art by: Instagram

2000+ words... This will be a long chapter. *grabs popcorn*

I'm going to be very descriptive in this chapter.

⚠️Warning⚠️
If you don't like blood descriptions then I recommend not reading this chapter. I'll write a summary for this chapter after it's published. But don't worry the bloodshed here will not be that many but this chapter will be dark.... Thanks CrystalXStudios

CrystalXStudios strikes again with darkness... But in my book. I'm sorry MistikPanther but it has to happen. I'm evil
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron looked at Aphmau in shock, "What?" He said again. "Turn me to a human" Aphmau repeated what she said, making Aaron's eyes shine bright red. He grabbed her in a private spot so that he can talk to her.

"What in the name of Irene are you saying?!" Aaron said while pinning her to a tree, "You don't understand?! I am not a werewolf!" Aphmau replied and Aaron let her go from the shock. "What do you mean?" Aaron asked while sitting her down then he knelt down next to her.

"Me and my mother are humans that were rescued from an ambush of wolves by father who was the Alpha of Falcon Claw Valley, Ein wanted to be the Alpha because he took us in so he killed my father. After that I found out and I was so upset... I went to him with my mother to talk to him then he threw a forever potion on us that made us werewolves and said that he's the Ultima werewolf and decided to destroy both our lives until I saw you and you saved me and my mother from him so please... Turn me to a human so that I can use my powers."

Aaron's eyes glowed red from anger, "He said that he's The Ultima Werewolf?!" Aaron then slammed his hand on a tree causing it to fall down.

Welp.... Rip Ein, meet you guys at the Casino.

"This will cause you a lot of pain..." Aaron said and sighed, "Aaron I don't care but please make me a human so that I can help you take care of Ein." Aphmau begged, "You deserve to be who you are but don't worry you'll stay here in my pack and you'll still be my girlfriend. Even your mother will stay here." Aaron said calming down Aphmau.

"What method will you use?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed, "I will bite you, at least it's less painful than my eyes." Aaron said and pulled Aphmau closer to him. He rested his head on her shoulder, "Are you ready?" Aaron said and Aphmau took a deep breath, "I am.... Go." Aphmau said.

Aaron took a deep breath as he let his fangs out and bit Aphmau's neck.

Aaron pulled away and Aphmau held his arms tightly as pain ran throughout her body, she started crying and screaming from the pain and Aaron's still holding her. She'll experience a lot of pain but she won't die because he didn't use his eyes.

After a few minutes, Aphmau's ears and tail disappeared and she became a human. She calmed down and healed herself from the pain.

"Thank you... So much." Aphmau said while panting, Aaron hugged her and started brushing her hair, "It's not a problem... I'm happy that now you're who you really are and I'll turn your mother to a human too." Aaron said.

"Alpha! Ein's in this direction!" Lucinda said and Aaron stood up with his mouth dripping Aphmau's blood, "Let's go. You guys go and get my mother and Ein is mine." Aaron said then grabbed Aphmau and bolted off in Ein's direction.