〰Summary Of Chapter 7〰

Have some Chris.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

So basically this chapter goes around when Aphmau told Aaron that she wants to be a human, Aaron freaked out about this decision and started questioning her telling her that it's dangerous. But Aaron didn't knew Aphmau's real story, Aphmau and Sylvanna where humans who were rescued by Aphmau's father from an ambush of wolves and they lived in Falcon Claw Valley. Ein didn't like this and it also goes to Balto, Jax and Rider so they decided to kill Aphmau's father who's the Alpha and Ein takes his position.

After that murder Aphmau and Sylvanna found out what he's done and decided to go question Ein, Ein got upset and used a forever potion on them that turned them to werewolves telling them that he's the Ultima Werewolf and they started to get abused every time by him until Aphmau ran into Aaron and he took her in after he saw her scars, then Aaron saved her mother from Ein's hands.

When Aaron heard about this he got mad, he turned Aphmau to a human with a bite and ran into the forest with Aphmau to find Ein until Aaron sensed someone nearby then a knife got thrown in his chest and he laid down dead. Aphmau revived him and they continued the search.

After searching a lot they saw him with Rachel but Rachel had a forever potion of mind control on it. They chased him until he stopped and sent Rachel to kill Aaron again but Aphmau used her powers on her that removed the spells, Ein was shocked and Aaron charged at him and killed him

This was the bloodshed part.

Aaron had blood all over him and that scared the crap out of Aphmau but then a man came out of the forest and called Aaron.

Aaron turned around and saw that this guy is his father. Aphmau revived him to thank Aaron for what he's done for her.

Then they got back home and Aaron calmed down.

But they still have to take care of Balto, Jax and Rider.

The End. (Of chapter)