Chapter 2-My Parents.

Since we came downstairs, We both sisters were staring at each other nervously. Before leading to the living room, we halted for a while to calm ourselves. Therefore, with a great movement -we led to the living room, we were so overwhelmed, things we had used to think would take years- didn't happen.

We were flabbergasted as soon we saw him, our eyes were filled with moisture. We tried to conceal our tears. Thus, it didn't work out. He was staring at us with love. We couldn't anymore control ourselves, we ended up hugging him.

It was anyone except my superhero- my dad.
We greeted him jubilantly. He was elated seeing us after so long. Since my father has reached home, I felt now it was the moment I have a real complete family. A few months ago, he went abroad (Australia) concerning office works. In my family, I just had my parents and my sister Hayat.

"How are you dad?" I asked him with a warm smile. "I'm fine- Alhamdullilah, and how are my beautiful daughters?" He asked happily.

I've always been thankful to Allah for giving me, such great wonderful parents. I loved my parents so much. without them, I was nothing. My parents were always there for me, they had always supported me, no matter how hard the situation was. Real parents could never reject their children. As it is said, in a mother's feet, there's Jannah(heaven)And in a dad's feet, it is said that it has the key of the Jannah(heaven). Nobody on earth could love you profusely than your parents.

Parents are the ones who take care of you since you were born in this world. When we were born, we did not know anything about how to talk, drink, eat, walk and other things. All this we had learnt from our parents. Our mothers and fathers used to wake up at midnight when we used to cry. They used to take pretty care of us.

Whatever we used to need, they used to give us with contentment. When we used to go to school, they bought us copybooks, all materials needed for school. The best gift we can ever have is having parents.

No one is lucky to have real parents, some children when they were born, their parents left them in orphanages, some in street and some in rivers. But we are lucky, our parents didn't do this to us. That's why we should always be thankful to Allah (God).

Sometimes we get angry when our parents shout at us. But did you ever think why do they shout at us? Do they like it when they shout at us? Parents can never hate their children. They shout at us for our good welfare.

Your mom is the one, who cooks food for you, how hard is she tired, she would continuously cook food for you, she cares for you. Your dad, the one who buys you everything you want.

Maybe today we are not realising what we are saying to our parents in anger, but one day you would realise it and it may be too late. Having parents is the best beauty gift you can ever have in this world.

Some minutes passed by, we all were having our lunch happily. Everyone was talking in between. "I hope you did manage the business well in Australia, was there any trouble?" Asked mom to dad. At the same moment, Hayat was done eating, she went to wash her hands. Therefore, I continued eating my fried rice and then I heard some words-" it was fine, I'm having a feeling there can be a problem for the land we had just bought" Dad said worriedly. I wasn't able to see my father being bothered.

"In sha Allah nothing wrong will happen, be positive. And know it, dad, how much worse the consequence turns out to be, your family will always be here to support you." I convinced my dad. He nodded kindly.

I was so blessed to have a father like this, he was the sweetest person in the world. After washing the plates, I went to freshen up.
Out of blue, I was terrified since someone called my name loudly. It was no one except Hayat. This time I wouldn't spare her.

"Tayba!" She kept on calling my name like a robot. I rushed to our room, wearing an angry expression. Since I reached inside the room,  as soon I saw her- my anger expression faded away.

"What do you think of this new style?" She asked me, moved towards me and manifest her hijab. When I scrutinised her, I wasn't able to believe my eyes. She was looking incredibly-

She was looking like a wag.

I burst into a laugh. " Am I looking so funny?" She wondered as if she was clueless.

The way she had put her hijab, wasn't correct
She wore it reversely. "Stupid- come close to me, you're not supposed to wear your pin in such way, it may harm you-girl."

"Don't worry Tay(Tayba), I'm will not be hurt when I'm already hurt by someone who I used to love to the depth-

Asalamualaykum, hello, bonjour🌸
I hope you're doing great. I hope you're loving this first story of mine. Please feel
free to comment.  How did you find the chapter?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my story. May Allah bless you all.

Let's see in the next chapter, does Hayat reveal her past or something else.

Just a reminder Tayba has a nickname (Tay) that is invented by Hayat, similarly, Hayat has a nickname(Hay) invented by Tayba.

Have a nice day🎀

Till then be Happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be patient 🌻

By:@hijabygirlFa_h🌹