Chapter 37- How can He?

Asalamualaykum and hello viewers! Happy eid-ul-Adha, may this occasion you get a lot of happiness, may Allah subhanahou watallah forgives our mistakes and grant us to jannah.

And I have a gift for you all!!
So this is a gift for y'all for updating this chapter since you were so impatient. I hope you enjoy it!

(Tayba's Pov)*

Out of blue, all I could hear was some uncannily voices, I wasn't able to digest the sound as it was vexing my head. The more I tried to open my eyes, the more my head was beyond anguishing.

Therefore, sluggishly I opened my eyes, it wasn't a clear vision. Instantly I heard some nurses were calling the doctor. There were some vital questions on my mind-

Who have helped me? Where's Muhammad? Did Muhammad bring me here? What has happened? Where is him?

I strived to look for my bruise where the snake have bitten me. Thus, the flashback of that night was booming in my mind like forever.

Did something happened to Muhammad? What if the snake has bitten him? Oh Allah why am I feeling so restless?

I couldn't control my emotions, I wanted to look for him. I couldn't anymore bear the brunt so I decided to search for him.

As soon I got away from the cot,the nurses held me, they didn't let me walk but instructed me to lay. I had no strength to talk nor combat physically.

"How are you feeling miss Tayba?"Asked the doctor, using his stethoscope near to my heart. I told him that I was doing much better. My mind wasn't mentally present there but somewhere else, only if you knew-

"I have kept you for three days in observation, so today I will discharge you." Said the doctor while prescribing some medicines.

I was out of control when I realised that I have been at the clinic for three days.

Three days I'm here! Why am I feeling a lot of things has happened during my absence? Why I can't get rid of Muhammad, I can't stop thinking about him! Pff, I don't know if mom knows where am I, she'll be so worried. What the hell! I didn't talk to Hayat, I have missed Rayha's wedding-

I was shivering when I felt someone at my back. My eyes widened seeing him after so long. I so badly wanted to hug him after so long, I felt serenity scrutinising at him. He hugged me and-

"You're finally here-" I smiled through peace.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine." He kissed me on my forehead.

He instructed me to rest. Yet, I was curious since I wanted to know how he finally came out from the jail.

Yes it was my dad, I was so delighted to see him. I thanked Allah so much for always making everything better.

Moreover, dad narrated to me that how did he come out from the jail as he had a proper behaviour and Mr Abdullah Hussain proved my dad's innocence recognising that he was helpless.

Thus, I felt vivaciously, I couldn't stop thanking Allah for helping me so much. I had a strong belief that my dad would never do any bad thing. I was so proud of him.