Chapter 6-She Cried.

I saw her in-front of me. "Where did you go?" I completely intrigued, I was just hoping she didn't really went to meet him. I tried to act normal as much I could.

"Actually- I went to the cafeteria, I was famished." She replied.

"Okay my beloved sister- it's good you have ate, let's go now." I held her shoulder.

I nodded to her, we went to the car. I tried to be positive. I took a long breathe. Wearing my seat belt, I caught Hayat was thinking something into perplexity. I scrutinised her for so long, I could see she must be lost in something vital.

"Hayat-What are you thinking?" I raised my eyebrows to her.

"Uh- n-nothing." She lowered her gaze. She tried to avoid making eye contact to me. I didn't want to bring the topic about him, I didn't want to take risk. I tried not to bear the brunt.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I queried her. I consoled myself not to develop any sceptical minds.

"Oh girl- of course not." She tried to convince me. I knew her since baby, I knew she was certainly concealing something from me. I didn't know how to make her speak the verity.

I started the engine and begin to drive.
After some couples of minutes, we finally reached at home safely. We led inside the house, and figured out there was no one in the living room.

"MOM!"Hayat bawled.

"Don't shout-mom must be praying." I patted her shoulder.

"Let's proceed- we have got late to pray."We ran quickly to our room, we freshened up and we did ablution.

We led to the prayer mat. Therefore, we started praying.

Ya Allah please remove my Hayat sadness, don't let her struggle and I don't know why am I feeling she must have went to meet him, or am I overthinking? Ya Allah do not bring him never in-front of her.

After some hours, we have been watching a fascinating movie on Netflix, we were having some snacks.

"That's my snack- you had just ate yours." I stared at her angrily and made a baby face.

"It's okay- "I cut off her sentence when mom came in our room with a letter.

Is this letter for me?

We both were staring at each other. As soon mom was about to speak, instantly-dad called her.

I snatched back my snack and a made a goofy face. I smirked at her. She tried to separate my love(snack) from me.

We both ended up concentrating on watching movie, we got back to our senses when Hayat had splashed water by mistake on the letter.

"HAYAT! what did you do-"I stared at her.

"Do you even know how much this letter must be important, it's must be either for you or me, how can you be careless Hayat." I talked in disbelief to her.

"It didn't turn out to be too wet, open the letter." I instructed her.

As soon she started reading, she had been numbed for almost 3 minutes. And out of blue, her eyes were filled of tears. I was overwhelmed seeing her in such situation. My heart was bruised.

"Hayat-what happened? Why are you crying? I can't see you like this- what has written?" I asked her.

She was silent, her eyes were fixed on the letter. I was feeling negative.

"Hay- please say me." I convinced her.

"Tay- it has clearly written -" she ended up crying louder. I approached to her. I hugged her.

Is Hayat wish has destroyed?

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers🌹 I hope you're doing great.
How did you find this chapter? Don't forget to vote, comment and share💕

The interesting part has already started, just continue-on reading.

What do you think did Hayat really went to meet 'Him'? Why is she sobbing ? Any guess?

Till then - Be Happy, Smile, Pray,Take care, Slay and Be Patient.

By- @hijabygirlFa_h🌹