Chapter 22-Pulsation.

"Tayba."

He leaned close to me, I hadn't any idea why I wasn't able to speak but remained silent.
I was speechless when he called my name.
Wondering how he got to know my name. Constantly I have been muted till the time-

He removed my blanket and- I wasn't able to see his face anymore, his face was blurring.
I almost lost my concentration on him when I heard someone else spoke in between.

It was anyone but my mom. I was shocked, huffing hard. I was sweating and exhausted.

"Wake up! You're getting late." Mom instructed me. I ran speedily to the bathroom. I was livid at my behaviour. I didn't know why was I dreaming about him, I murmured to myself "astahfirullah"
Surprisingly, I didn't wake up for fajr. I was upset for being careless.

I didn't know what was wrong to me, I had been dreaming him constantly- the stupid stranger. I could recall clearly what had happened yesterday. I didn't actually said him anything but spoke within my heart and moved away as soon my parents called me. I didn't have guts to speak.

I was clueless, thinking deeply about him. Abruptly, I was turning mad. I had finally been ready, wearing a long skirt filled of color blue and a blouse coloured white. I applied some nude makeup as usual. I brushed my hair, and started wearing my hijab chiffon.

I urged myself to hurry up, I didn't want to be late on the next day, I didn't want to create a bad impression of myself.

"Asalamualaykum, I'm leaving. Take care mom." I greeted her and left.

Dad wasn't home but left early to the company. Minutes turned into one hour, I finally reached at the college. I went in the usher's office, some formalities were being done.

I greeted the staffs, occupied putting my bag on the table, I didn't have any chance to look away neither in-front of me. I was checking some notes, and a copy to review about.

My body moved as soon I heard someone broke the silence.

"Aham-Aham."

When I saw, I wasn't able to believe my eyes.

"Hey Asalamualaykum- Tayba!"Said Rayha.

"Walaykumsalam." I smiled at her.

"I thought you forgot me." She rolled her eyes.

"No silly, how can I forget my true friend." I was elated seeing her.

"Ma sha Allah, you're looking gorgeous." She was amazed. She was in-fact the one who was glowing.

"Can you imagine I'm seeing you after three years girl, I just missed you." I was disheartened.

"But you do know the full reason - for leaving Phoenix but shift to Port-Louis." She said exhausted.

"I can understand-" I stopped talking when I realised the bell rang. We decided to talk later as we had to attend classes.

Actually I wasn't attending any islamic classes but replacement. As the teacher was absent so I was asked to replace a class. Since I entered inside the class, I could scrutinise mostly of the students were making noise. They were misconducting.
Therefore, I told them to read a storybook.

Therefore, they complied me. Viewing those students, led me into flashback.

Remembering the day whenever I used to go to college, my friends and my wishes. Most of my friends used to bunk classes, making noise, gossip. But I had always been serious regarding my studies, I had never bunk any classes in my life. I knew to the depth people did say me that yes I should have bunked for once- as it would be fun, but I was something else. I didn't find it for fun at all.