Epilogue.

After two years later.

Muhammad and Tayba were happy with their world. Muhammad always been fufilled his duties as a husband,son,son-in-law and father. Tayba always been kept fufilling her duties as a daughter-in-law, wife and a mother.Since Muhammad and Tayba went to umrah,their love have more increased. There was no a day when Muhammad did not care for Tayba, his love for her was so hard that every single second he cared for her,even he was not at home,he called her and asked her how she was doing. Tayba's mother-in-law always been happy about Muhammad's choice for loving a girl like Tayba. Tayba and her mother-in-law relationship were more than daughter-in-law and mother-in-law, they were like bestfriend.

Tayba always cared for her in laws more than herself. Muhammad as a son always takes care of his parents and in laws.Sometimes there were some problems ups and down between Tayba and Muhammad,but they never let satan succeeded in his mission, when they used to fight at the end the two of them asked forgiveness,even if one of them was not fault and their love for each other were more increased after that. Hayat and Zayr were married. They were happy with each other. Rayha and Aftab were already became parents. They got a son which was exactly like Aftab.

Who says that in a relationship there is no problem? Indeed no one says this because it doesn't exist. Before one year ago,Muhammad and Tayba went to Dubai for their honeymoon. They enjoyed a lot there but they did not forget their salah and rab(Allah).They again went to perform umrah that also with their in laws and parents. At the same time when they were in Saudi Arabia, Tayba was vomiting, she thought perhaps she ate something which she was allergic to that's why she was vomiting but here the matter was another.

After three days, she continued to vomit, she decided to tell Muhammad about this matter, when she told him, at the same moment Muhammad took her to the hospital. When they went to the hospital. They found that they were going to be parents. Muhammad was so happy that he held Tayba in his arm infront of everyone. Tears were rolling down to Tayba's cheeks seeing her husband was so happy of her pregnancy.

When their umrah ended, they came back to Mauritius. Muhammad was all the time skipping all his meetings in order to stay with Tayba. Muhammad was making sure nothing bad happened to Tayba. He always made Tayba laugh. Muhammad was so afraid if he leave Tayba for a minute because he knew how Tayba was, she started thinking negative things for nothing. He knew how his wife was that why he kept stayed with her. One day during the eight months,Muhammad called the maids, the maids were nowhere to be find, he went to the kitchen, he prepared soup for his wife meanwhile his parents were abroad concerning about office's works. Muhammad screamed to Tayba, Tayba was going downstairs by climbing the stairs, she was about to fall. Quickly Muhammad came to save her. After the nine months, it was time for Tayba to deliver the baby. Muhammad was with her in the operation surgery. Tayba was suffering a lot but it didn't mean that Muhammad did not feel pain. He held Tayba's hands, he gave her courage and he kept supported her. He everytime kept kiss Tayba's tears. When the baby already delivered,tears fell from Muhammad ans Tayba's eyes more hardly. They were so happy. It was a baby girl. Muhammad sat on the bed near to Tayba. They held the baby together. The baby was so beautiful. They decided to name her-

"Muhayba." Said Muhammad.

Everyone was so happy about the baby arrival. Muhayba's eyes were like her dad,her mouth was like her mom,her nose was like her mom. Then after three years later, Tayba was delivering her second baby. Muhayba was so happy that she was going to get a brother or sister. It was a boy this time. They named him "Zaheer".

Muhammad and Tayba made sure to love the two babies equally. Muhayba was a girl who exactly like her mama, she loves her family so much but she hates only one thing when someone try to flirt with her. A little boy at the same age with her,he told her that he likes her in pre- primary school itself. You know what she did? She threw all toys over him. Muhammad and Tayba were so happy with their own family.