Chapter 20-New Phase.

Ultimately the day arrived, my dream day, where my new phase began. I was jovial realising my dream has been fulfilled. My face was filled of infinite happiness, I couldn't stop smiling.

I thanked Allah beyond million times.

"I have to be presentable today! Let me-see what I have." I was wondering what to wear, nevertheless I scrutinised inside my wardrobe. It had been more than fifteen minutes where I didn't find yet a good cloth. I was enraged for being negligent.

With a great difficulty, I found the right cloth. I was over the moon. I didn't waste any time but got ready speedily. I applied some nude makeup on my face. I wore my hijab and watch. I assured myself to look formal as I wanted to look professional.

I greeted mom and dad before leaving the house.I was nervous for instance.
I was elated and worried at the same time.
I wanted to make sure everyone likes my work.

"Just carry on the positive vibes." I consoled myself eternally.

I finally arrived to the college. I was shivering, jubilant and exhausted. Perhaps I was incredibly weird. I breathed through thick and thin.
I led inside the college. I met the rector. Discussions were taking place. Some formalities were being done. I had a visit in the entire college. I met almost staffs.

Unfortunately, I was seated in a empty place. Abruptly, I realised I wasn't alone as soon my eyes got to be scrutinised some belongings which were in-front of my table.

I was expected to have some good colleagues.
Therefore, I was signing some papers. Some minutes later, the bell rang.

It was my new phase, first time I was about to teach. I smiled and lead to the classroom.

Deep inside I felt anxiously since I entered in the classroom. I could view the students were already in the class. I greeted them with a smile.

They all looked surprised and elated.
I didn't want to be any strict teacher or any sort of so called bossy. I wanted to be friendly in a way where they wouldn't feel bored and do feel the lecture fascinating.

"My name is Tayba Hasar. From today, I'm your new teacher islamic. I would like to say some few things about me, whenever you're facing some difficulties plz say me, if you collaborate then you would surely win A+, I'm always here to help you." I encouraged them. I got to admit, no one in this earth have same potential . Thus, helping would surely bring a good enhancement.

"Thank you Miss." They said happily.

"Before starting today's lecture, I would like if y'all introduce yourself." I smiled gently.

Thus, they started introducing themselves. They were actually kind.

"I'm Ameeyrah Khan, I live at port-Louis."

"My name is Faryna Hussain, I stay at Rose-Hill."

"Hi miss, my name is Aisha Hadad, I live at Port-Louis."

"I'm Hadyah Ullah, I live at Moka."

"My name is Sumaiya Zaman, I live at Pailles."

"I'm Nawra Musab and I live at Port-Louis."

"My name is Musheeyrah Sheikh, I live at Vacoas."

"I'm Samirah Rehman and I live at Moka."

"My name is Zakkiya Malik, I live at Quatre Bornes."

"I'm Faryha Yafai and I live at Phoenix."

Therefore, the introduction was over.
I discussed briefly what would be the topics that I would be explained about.

"Actually miss, there are some topics which we already learnt but we don't have some clear notes."said one of the students.

"What are the topics?" I asked.

"Age ignorance to religious conditions." Said one of the students.

"Okay- don't worry I'll teach y'all." I tried to boost their motivation levels, it could be seen they were ready to learn so much. I was flabbergasted at their behaviours.

"For now, take out your copybook, always make sure you write the date. Write the title
The Age of Ignorance." I instructed them.

Therefore, I started writing on the whiteboard, and draw some diagrams.

"As you all know pre- islamic refers before islam reveals. The pre-islamic of Arabia is called Ayyam-e-Jahiliya which means the age of ignorance."

"The period is called the political religious, economic and cultural condition were at the worst point."

"As the people had no prophet to guide them, they had no divine book and no government to administer the country properly. They were not living a decent life."

"They were leading a barbarous life, they were eating dead animals and were involved in sort of immortality."

"So as you can see-" I stopped talking as soon I heard the bell rang, I realised that I just had one class with them on this particular day.

"I hope you did understand in this short time period -" I was expecting a positive answer.

"It was very clear, thank you miss." They all said happily. I felt transparently enough.

"As y'all know we will be having class tomorrow, so I would suggest you do a summary to what I just explained you today." I instructed them with a smile.

They all nodded. Before leaving, they greeted me. They had great manners which I appreciated beyond.Therefore, I closed my book. I took my files,bag and left.

I reached to the staff room, I was having my food and visualising my notes. There, I met some good staffs, they had been talking constantly to me. I was actually having a good day. I would say a proud day- all thanks to Allah.

The last bell rang, I was done signing and immediately left to the parking lot. I stopped walking as soon I heard someone called my name.

"Miss Tayba-" when I turned back,it was one of my students- Nawra Musab, her surname sounded familiar to me.

"Yes?" I queried.

"Your notebook, you left it in the class, I tried to look for you-" She spoke.

"Jazakillah." I smiled to her. For instance, I felt disturb, my heart was saying me that my eyes should be focussed somewhere else. I lost my mind.

As soon she left, I called her.
"Nawra-your pen has left in my notebook." I gave her pen and smiled.

Turning my face, I felt something wasn't alright. I saw Nawra was going in a car and I could feel in the same car-someone's gaze was over me. I couldn't resist but look. The moment I saw him-

My eyes were widened when I saw that he-

Asalamualaykum,hello to all my amazing readers. I hope you're doing great🌹. How did you find this chapter? I would love to read your comments so plz feel free to comment.🌹

And don't forget to vote and surely share my story,trust me it's gonna make my day.🌹

How did you find her new life?
Is he have any great connection to Tayba?
Will he have a permanent entry?

Are you curious?
You want to know the answers?

Scroll down swiftly!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray,Be Patient and Take Care.🌻

By- @hijabygirlFa_h🌹