Chapter 18-Earthquake.

On the following day.

I was home as usual, but this time I was extremely occupied watching some videos and reading some theories related of Islam.

I had confident I would surely teach greatly, I just made sure to have the best skills where all the students would enjoy my lectures and easily understand it.

Minutes turned into hours, I decided to have some break. I was elated as soon I saw Hayat sent me message from WhatsApp.
We did video call, we talked for almost three hours, yet it wasn't enough. She had to go cause she had a lot of assignments to complete.

I couldn't express my happiness how much was I happy when I saw her, I could see she tried to conceal her sadness. But I saw her happy as soon she saw me, I felt harmony seeing my sister, I felt complete being with my sister. It felt as if after two years we were seeing each other.

I got back to my work, I was making some notes. All of a sudden, dad came in my room. He sat on the couch.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Asked dad happily.

"Yes dad, thank you so much dad for understanding me." I was proud of my dad.

"I can't stop you from pursing your dream, and I believe strongly teaching islamic brings rewards, may Allah bless you my daughter." Dad encouraged me. I liked my dad's point of view.

"Tay-we'll be going out, your mom will buy things, and top of that we'll need to buy a gift for Arshad, as his birthday is tomorrow." Dad said.

"Oh my god, I miss him so much, I cannot forget my sweet memories with him. I still remember when he said me that your hands are shoft like your face. He made Hayat and I laughed so much. He's beyond sweet."

Arshad was the son of Neehar uncle. Neehar uncle used to work in our company as he was the manager of my dad. my dad and Neehar uncle were beyond friends. It was Neehar uncle who sent us invitation to attend his little son Arshad's birthday.

"Look what I brought for you." Dad showed me a parcel. As soon I opened it, a smile appeared in-front of my face. It was some donuts and it was my favourite. I was beyond blessed to have such a caring father.

"Jazakillah dad, why are you so good?" I was feeling too emotional.

"It's because I'm blessed to have the best daughters." Dad said with tears. I hugged him.

"Can you skip the conversation of father and daughter for later on. Let's get ready otherwise it will be too late." Mom said happily as soon she came inside the room.

"Can you clearly view how much your mom loves disturbing a father and a daughter priceless conversation." Dad laughed and said with pity falsely.

"And it seems that today someone is so fond of pranking ."Said mom funnily.

I ended up laughing at their cute behaviours. They were incredible sweetest couple which I would always heart for. I wished for some instance where I would have such priceless relationship with my future husband.

Afterward, we all made our way to pray. Dad went to masjid(Mosque)Thus, Mom and I got ready. I chose to wear an abaya. I wore my hijab chiffon coloured dark green.

It was almost three hours, yet dad didn't reach home. I was exhausted waiting for him. I queried to mom.

"Mom- where's dad?"

"Since 15 minutes I'm calling him, yet he ain't picking my call." Said mom worriedly.

"Maybe he got some important tasks- otherwise he would always pick the call." I wondered. After 20 mins, mom and I were not able to bear the brunt.

"Wait, let me call him again, who knows this time he picks-" Said mom.

"Hello-"I could see dad had picked the call. I was no longer stress.

"Hello- yes?" Mom spoke seriously.

"WHAT? How could he-" mom ended up sobbing. I didn't know what was happening, I was horrified seeing my mom in such awkward situation. Seeing her crying broke my heart.

"Mom- What happened? Why are you crying?" I was worried.

"YOUR DAD MET AN ACCIDENT."

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers. I hope you're doing great🌹. How did you find this chapter?I would love to read your comments, so please feel free to comment. And don't forget to vote and surely share my story, trust me it's gonna make my day.🌹

What do you think can happen?
Speechless?
Yet curious? I got you!!🌹

Scroll down swiftly!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray, Take Care and Be Patient🌻

By- @hijabygirlFa_h🌹