Chapter 35-This Night.

Asalamualaykum,hello guys
I just want to thank y'all for voting and commenting, I honestly really appreciate it a lot.

How can I say to him that yes you can carry me in your arms!How can a girl says this to a guy-Arghhh! No way! I'm not gonna to-

As soon I opened my mouth, my eyes got widened. I was completely stunned at his action. He had carried me in his arms. I was dying of cold, I wasn't able to subside the coldness, it was turning in my veins. I felt as if the snow was falling. I tried not to shiver. I tried to pretend I was normal. Out of blue, I felt kind of blameable by scrutinising that I was wearing his jacket and there he must be freezing like me.

Isn't he feeling cold? I can't even bear this coldness!
I should return back his jacket, already he's helping me and here I'm-

"Ain't you feeling cold?" I asked him inaudibly. Luckily, he heard me.

"No-" He shook his head. I caught him smiling coyly.
I wanted to know why was he smiling, I was out of concerned. I hated myself for thinking about him.

Or did I just say something funny? I want to know what's in his mind. Why I can't stop myself from staring at him, my eyes ain't letting me to look away,  Tayba!! Astahfirullah! Satan is trapping you!

Some couple of moments we had reached near to a waterfall. He made me sit carefully. He told to wait for sometime as he was exhausted of keep on walking and top of that he held me in his arms for so long, it wasn't easy. I could understand him.

I saw that he was extremely sweating. He walked to the waterfall, splashing the water on his face. At heart, I felt that it was such a harmony moment which I had ever experienced. I couldn't control myself but stared at him.

You seem tired but you're beauty doesn't fade away, Arghh! What am I saying? Does I know what am I really saying? Argh shut up Tayba! It's satan making you feel like this! you are such a dumb! If he's helping me to that extent then why did he put my dad in trouble?Because of money, people can sacrifice anything.

"Are you better?" Asked Muhammad, staring at my wounded feet. I nodded sluggishly to him. Abruptly, I didn't know why was I sounding so different when he was around me.

"Do you want to wash your face or something?" He asked, staring at me. I shook my head, watching away.

I'm freezing as if I'm closed in a fridge, how do you expect me to wash my face that also from cold water! No way! Oh no! my sneakers got dirty.

I felt awful so I decided to wash my shoes. As soon I stood up, my eyes were captured by a light. I could see a haunted house from a far distance. I halted myself when-

"Mu-" I tried to call him.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Asked Muhammad worriedly.

"M-muhammad."I tried to give him signal, yet he wasn't understanding but focusing staring at my face. I was in a big trouble.

"Why are you standing over there? Why are you scared to move?" Asked Muhammad.

"I can't move."said I, whispering.