Chapter 10- Advise On Love.

We led upstairs swiftly, we sat on the couch.
The other cousins were occupied eating food.
I was terrified for Wardah. I didn't know how to ask her such question directly.

"Wardah- I hope everything is fine-" I held her hand. Scrutinising at her eyes. Her eyes were saying as if a lot of things had happened.

She tried to avoid eye contact to me, I could feel it that she wasn't really happy for her engagement.

"Wardah-ain't you happy for your engagement?" I didn't know how come I got courage. I was concerned about her, she was just like my sister which I would always think good for her.

"Tayba- I just don't know! I-don't know from where to start." Wardah was bearing the brunt. I tried to ask her if there was any problem. She looked away as usual. I couldn't see her burning out of tense.

Thus, she huffed and ended up talking.

"It's not about we don't talk- we do talk but the first day he came at my place, he likes me and- he did ask for my number, and I gave him happily. "

"But since from that day he didn't text me,not even a single time. I thought maybe he's shy or something." Wardah said trying to conceal her sadness.

"Oh girl!Him? Is his name Him? He must have a name right?" I tried to make her happy for some-while, I cracked some jokes.

Hayat and Wardah bursted into laugh.

"As if Tayba is going to marry him, the way she's curious." Hayat laughed.

"No doubt." Wardah said happily. I felt elated seeing them happy for a while.

"You're so funny Tay (Tayba)." Wardah complimented me.

"His name is Rayees." Said Wardah concealing her smile.

"Aham!" Hayat and I started to tease her.

Therefore, Wardah continued speaking.
"The third time when he came at my place, we had some conversations, I told him if he's happy for this proposal and all, he told me that he's happy. Therefore, he told me that he doesn't feel like texting me." Said Wardah petrifying.

I wasn't able to hear what she just said. If someone really loves you why would he or she doesn't feel like texting you. Thus, I let her completed her sentence.

"He told me that he wanna have any halal relationship or whatever halal with me. I didn't say him anything I just nodded, cause that time I was speechless. Maybe it's sounding totally right what he's saying but Tayba I don't understand, if he really loves me so much - he must text me at-least."

"If you really love someone truly , will you able to stay without talking to him?Won't you get worried what is he doing now, isn't it your right to know?" Said Wardah sadly.

"Wardah- have some water." I gave her a glass of water. I tried to calm her. She wasn't impeccable, it's just her thought was like this and it was my responsibility to correct her as a sister.

"Whatever you're saying- you're absolutely right, but think correctly of the definition of halal relationship. You should be blessed to have him, he's not being like other guys but he's fearing Allah, he wants to a halal love which Allah has said us to be."