Chapter 39-I will support Truth.

~Asalamualaykum,hi/salu/ciao/marhaba...
Surprise🌸⚘~
Smile and
do enjoy this chappy :)

I found out Muhammad was walking towards me. I tried to ignore him.

Therefore, Rayha told me to meet her after some hours, so I decided to lead home. I halted from driving when I viewed Muhammad was constantly strolling towards me, his eyes were on mine. Maybe he was lost somewhere. Hence, I felt like I needed to put an end of his tragedy drama.

Instantly as I touched the wheel of my car, my eyes were lost occupying at him through the mirror. I was out of the question.

As soon I moved, he walked away, completely ignoring me. His action was a freaking mess in my mind. Nothing was obscured in my mind.

Why would he go away? he was just now coming towards me! Let him go Tayba! It's the first time, he did not come towards me to talk to me.

Maybe he is regretting what he did.
But shouldn't he ask forgiveness?
is he shy or disgrace?

Yet my dumb heart is feeling so sad. You have hurt my dad's wishes so much which you shouldn't do. I would perhaps forgive you if you had broken my wishes but not for my dad at least.

I was worn out of everything like you must be feeling currently knowing my life story for way too long. I wanted to get rid of everything, I mustered courage and drove way faster to home. I cursed myself for thinking about him constantly. He was verily a perplexed person I ever met in my place. I came back to reality when it started thundering heavily. I gasped forcefully.

Eventually, I reached home, precipitated to in my house. Out of blue, I recognised there was no one at home. I on the lights everywhere.

Hence, I realised mom was at the supermarket whilst dad at work. I didn't reckon twice but hurried to my room. I put off my bracelet and removing my hijab. I went to close off the window.

Abruptly, I started feeling petrified being alone at home especially with the unwanted weather. I tried to stay calm. Therefore, I opened my wardrobe-

My sights were enlarged as soon as I heard a brittle voice. My heart was whipping swiftly. I felt there were burglars definitely, so I peeked for a stick. I walked to downstairs sluggishly with widened eyes but scared mentally, all I could hear the pitch was coming from dad's study room.

I walked slowly as much as I could. I opened the study room way silently, and I saw dad was talking to a man in a hair-raising way.

It was the first time when I saw my dad filled with outrage. I knew it that I was intruding but I got no choice, I wanted to know the reason why my dad was reacting like this. I wanted to help him if he had some issues to sort out.

I thought to talk to him later on. Therefore, as soon as I was about to move, I heard a sound familiar.

"How can you do this? You f**king promised me!" Shouted the man. I was horrified when I saw dad smacked him on his face.

"I told you don't mess up, but you did it donkey, we were about to get all the money but Abdullah took it."Said dad lividly.