Chapter 49-Mr Stubborn.

The next day, mom,Hayat and I went to the clinic,it was in the morning. We waited for the nurses to come out from the room then we could meet dad. As the nurses shifted dad from the ICU room to a normal room. Surprisely when mom, Hayat and I entered inside the room, we saw dad talking to Mr stubborn (Muhammad). My eyes widened when I saw that. Dad smiled through his tears. I hugged him. He was feeling so sorry what he did in his past but we forgave him. Mom had started to work in a supermarket since dad lost his company. After mom met dad, she went to work.

"Tring tring". Hayat's phone was ringing. She went outside the room and attended the call while I was sitting near to daddy. Hayat was taking a lot of time over the phone, I went outside and checked if everything fine.

"Tayba! Alhar company called me to come for interview." Said Hayat excited while keeping her phone in her purse.

"Alhamdullilah, I'm so happy finally!when are you going?" Asked I to her.

"I'm happy but you know I always wanted to work in daddy's company but we lost it! Anyway-yes it's today I have to go, you take care of everything." Said Hayat.

"I'll" I smiled. She went to meet dad and she left.

"Muhammad! The doctor is calling you." Said I to him when he was talking to daddy. I stood outside the room.

"Where is the doctor?" Asked Muhammad while rolling his beautiful brown eyes everywhere.

"Here!" Said I pretending as if I'm the doctor.

"What?" Said Muhammad narrowing his eyes strangely.

"Muhammad! Please-please you can get back to work now, jazakillah so much for doing all of this for us, but now everything is fine now, please!stop neglecting your work now."

"So Miss Tayba called me outside to tell me all of these." Said Muhammad trying to hide his smiles. Wallah he was looking so mashallah (handsome). I whispered to myself saying Astahfirullah.

"I'm not neglecting my- "said Muhammad and I cut off his sentence.

"You are neglecting your work!"

"I'm not!Tayba!" Said Muhammad.

"Oh Allah! You know what! You are so stubborn!"

"For whom am I stuborn?" Asked Muhammad raising his eyesbrows.

"For me you are." Said I without realising what am I saying but it was true he was really stubborn.

"Please Muhammad! You have helped us so much, and now please get back to work, I'm here with my dad, I'll take care of him and don't worry if something wrong I'll call you." Said I.

"Promise!" Said Muhammad.

"Promise! I can clearly see how much you trust me that's why you are making me swear."

He stared at me with a serious look. Allah knows why he stared like this. Well I was glad that he finally got back to his work. He was caring so much for my dad still when my dad was already feeling better. Then I went inside the room.

"So how my daddy is feeling now?"

"Alhamdullilah and happy too because I got my family back." Said daddy and hugging me.

"Oh daddy! No more tears! I want your smile."

"Oey! I didn't say smile through your tears! I said NO more tears! I want only to see your smile". I swept his tears.

"Tayba! Forgive me-"I interrupted dad's talk.

"Daddy! I already forgave you, and I'm so proud of you! You regretted your mistakes"

"Ok now, no more talks, you have to drink soup!"

Remembering how Muhammad made me drank the soup last time. This made me smiled evilly.

"Smiling? For who? Tayba's prince?" Said daddy jokingly.

(Muhammad's pov)*

When Tayba told me to go, I could not say no to her anymore, while going to my car, I realised I forgot my phone in the clinic's room where Tayba's dad was. I went inside again. While going, I saw how Tayba was talking to her daddy. I liked the way she told me that for her I'm stubborn.

She was looking cute and mashallah(beautiful) as always, the way she was talking, she was looking a bit too much cute. I could see how she love her daddy.

"Ok now! No more talks! You have to drink soup." Said Tayba to his dad. She was dreaming something. She was smiling. The way she smiled, she made me felt like want to keep looking at her.

"Smiling?for who? Tayba's prince? " said his dad to her, he was teasing her.

"Daddyyyy! Seriously no way!" Said Tayba smiling and crazily.

"Here the prince!" Said his dad while looking at me. I was in all a sudden panicked.

"Why are you standing there? Come inside." Said Ahmed uncle( Tayba's dad).

"Er! I come to take my phone, I left it by mistake."

Then I went to take my phone. She was staring at me as if she wanted to say something and more surprisely I wanted too to tell her something.

"Uncle! I have something to tell you!"

"Sure son!" Said Ahmed uncle.

"Please don't be angry, whatever I did, I felt right, please don't be angry."

"Okay! I won't be angry!"

"Are you sure?".

"Oh! Mr stubborn! He told you no! he will not be angry! Or are you getting scared?" Said Tayba laughing at me. She was looking more mashallah(beautiful) I love when she  laugh, that happiness on her eyes, her face. I felt happiness when I saw her smiling,laughing and teasing at me. I liked the way she addressed me again" Mr Stubborn".

"What are you dreaming?" Asked Tayba widening her brown eyes.

"Well, uncle-actually- I-

Asalamualaykum, hi, bonjour🌸
How did you find this chappy? It was full of Tayba and Muhammad's pov. Don't forget to press the☆ below and do comment by pressing the□ below too.

Have a nice day.

Let's see what Tayba's mr stubborn wants to say to her dad. I love putting all of you in cliffhanger mode! ~-*

Don't be sad:( but be happy and always smiling :).

By : hijabygirlFa_h💕