Chapter 28-Once More.

(Hayat's Pov)

"I love you ." He said with tenderness.

"What if I say- I love you more." I winked at him. I smiled at his cute reaction. Whenever he used to confess me his love, made me sense that I was the most happiest girl alive in the world.

"And what if I say, I love you most." He led close to me, staring at me in a pleasing way. He was my happiness, I was blessed to have his love.

"Stop it!" I warned him.

"This is too much." I was irked. Actually -he was taking ugly pictures of mine.Y'all know that we girls would always make sure in every pictures of us to look gorgeous and cute for our love.

"I'm looking like a wraith." I was unhappy.

"Who told you that my Hayat looks like a wraith?In-fact you're looking like a vampire, I'm so scared." He ended up laughing at me.

I could stare to what depth he was having amusement into teasing me. I wanted to beat him with my hands. I was helpless cause I had a good heart. I stared at him angrily. I smirked away.

"Very funny!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey vampire! Where are you going?" He laughed.

"To hell, don't come." I said angrily.

"Hey Hayat- I was kidding my love, please don't be angry at me. You know right how much am I fond into teasing you and my sisters." He said, leaning close to me.

I was certain of his feelings. Faithfully,he loved me profusely. His eyes were saying everything. I was proud of him. He was my everything.

And today the same proud has ruined my life.

"Hayat! Where are you lost?" Aisha shook my body. I was completely taken aback. I concealed my sadness, I smiled at her.

"Eat your food." She instructed me.

I nodded, I started eating quietly.

Thus, I consoled myself to be courageous.

Walking around, I told Aisha that I wanted to spend sometime alone in the park. Gladly, she understood.

Therefore I made my way to the park. I was walking in reflection, my heart was screaming, I wanted to escape from the pain was I bearing.

Once more my mind was echoing of his talks, smile and tears.

I had been so careless, I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry-" I halted from speaking, it was him. Yes once more I saw him.

Again there were no words to say further.
Neither my eyes were able to communicate to his.

I peeped down, constantly trudged till I would reach to my journey. I was vigorous physically. I tried to conceal my tears. The tears had stopped flowing but the heart wasn't ready to forget the pain.

Repeatedly, it was unbearable pain.

The more I was in London the more was I enduring. Since I saw him, my pain had more increased. I decided to talk to the chancellor.

"I had like to get some more information about my exams, when will I get my holiday?" I queried.

"Is there any problem?" Asked he.

"No- I would like to go back to Mauritius." I said.

"Definitely you'll get holidays, as you know that you had just completed one exam, so there's two more exams on the way. Once you're competent- you can go back to your country."Said he with graciousness.