Chapter 25-Enthusiastic Day.

The sun was beaming directly on my face, I felt slothful to wake up. As I had slept late yesterday due of correcting the assessments papers.
I led to freshen up to get ready for college.

While having my breakfast, something came up in my mind. I couldn't outlast to keep it within myself, I conveyed it to my mom.

"There's a chance that Hayat can come to Mauritius after some months, as her exams are nearly over." I said with excitement. Mom was cheery, she couldn't wait to meet Hayat.

Dad wasn't home as he went to office.
As soon I was about to leave, mom held my shoulder with a happy face.

"Wardah's marriage has been confirmed, she's gonna marry within two months."Mom said blissfully.

I was overjoyed, I couldn't wait to attend my cousin's wedding. Attending wedding that also from your family would bring certainly unique and incredible happiness.

Time had been passed.

Tayba just imagine if something had happened that night!when you went to search for the file, what if dogs were there? Girl you would be dead!But wait why am I thinking about all of these? Everything is fine now. Dear my stupid mind! can you please stop playing games with me. I'm so tired of you plz!
Let me me live live in peace.

"Tayba!" I almost appalled extremely shocked when someone called out my name. I realised it was Rayha.

"Why are you stunned?" Asked she.

"In all of a sudden you just held my shoulder so-" Rayha cut off my sentence.

"Oh I'm sorry to disturb you- may I know whose the lucky one?" She winked at me.

"What?" I was bewildered. I was confused than a turtle on the center stripe.

"Isn't Muhammad the lucky one?" Rayha chuckled.

"Argh! No way." I said seriously. Hearing his name made me feel like hitting the ceiling.

Therefore, the bell rang. I precipitated to the class. They all greeted me civility.

"Ma'am- Have you done the correction?" Asked all the students. I could see they were terribly agonising. So I decided to hook up something.

"I forgot to bring your papers, tomorrow I'll bring-" I spoke confidently.

"Oh no!" Said Nawra puzzlingly.

When I saw Nawra's expression, it led me to flashback. Remembering the step Muhammad had take to save me from falling. I felt he was a good person.

Are you out of your mind? Muhammad and that also good person? After involving with Ms Hansley, turning against my dad!!No way! I will never forget Muhammad what he did to us, he's greedy.

But that doesn't mean because of Muhammad I would stop teaching Nawra. My problem was Mr greedy Muhammad Musab not Nawra.

"Actually- I had pranked you, I did bring your papers." I smiled at them.

They ended up cackling.

"There are some students who did work well and some not- anyways I'll call your name and come to my table-so that I  say you what's your strong and weakness point." I said incentively.

"Hadya Ullah! You have got 35/40, great! you had lack the economic condition, that's all. But make sure you write it during exam otherwise you'll be penalised." I said kindly.

"Faryha Yafai! You got 30/40."
After explaining what had she missed, I called Nawra.

She reached to my table happily.
"You didn't revise or?" I was disappointed. I can't believe you got 11/40. Do you understand whenever I explain?"I asked her politely.