Chapter 54-His Words.

"I love you! I want you Tayba!" Said Umayd childishly.

"I also like you my best bro!"

"Tayba! I want to marry you!" Said Umayd.

"What? Are you mad!" Said I astonishingly. I saw Muhammad came and talked to him. He talked to him in private. Allah knows what were they talking about. They were staring at me seriously but Muhammad's stare was more seriously. After that I felt Muhammad was coming towards me.

"Tayba! I feel something for you!" Said Muhammad. For a while I felt happy,I wanted to scream, I was being insane and-

"Tayba! Tayba! Tayba!" Screaming someone and shaking my shoulder. Then when I looked it was Hayat and then I realised whatever I was feeling it was just an illusion. I was still sitting in the restaurant. Umayd did not talk to me in private, Muhammad did not come to talk to him and neither me. I was hurt,I felt good when he said he have feelings for me in my illusion.

Tayba! Are you mad? Why he will feel something for you? Huh? Are you dumb? He is going to marry?He already have someone in his life and you are thinking that he will... just shut up Tayba! I think too much of him... that's why.. just control Tayba! You have to keep on smiling! If you don't! You'll ruin mom, dad and Hayat's happiness, don't be sad Tayba! After a long time everyone is happy and you are... perhaps Muhammad is not meant to be for me... smile!

"What were you thinking?" Asked Hayat curiously.

"N-nothing much!"

"Where is everyone?" Asked I looking everywhere, I saw everyone left.

"When you were dreaming for so long at the same time everyone left after having their lunch and here me! I have been calling you so many times! But Miss Tayba Hasar is busy with her dreams!"

"No! I meant- let's go, where is mom and dad?"

"They are packing some stuff to bring in the boat!" Nodded Hayat.

"We are going in the boat again today?"

"Why? don't you want?" Asked Hayat astonishingly.

"Err-I did not say that,I'm just asking!"

"Okay fine,let's go in our room, we have to change our clothes and even we have to put caps on our hijabs because the sun is so strong today!" With that Hayat held my hands and went to our room.

"Hayat! Who is that hijab girl? I meant the one which came today and sat next to Muhammad?"

"Someone is jealous?" Asked Hayat.

"I'm-I'm not jelaous okay! I'm just asking! Because-because I never-never saw her." With that I put my hijab colored black and put a cap colored blue on my hijab and took my white packbag with me.

"Tayba! In some ways you are right! She is-

Hayat was about to complete the sentence and mom interrupted between. "Girls! Let's go!" Said mom. We went to the seaside, the fresh air was always good, the air hit my face, I enjoyed it,I was already put off my loafers shoes from my feet, it was in my left hand, We were walking on the sand, it was smooth,as if I got peace. We went into the water ,I was enjoyiny paddling my feet over it,Hayat held my right hands and I went into the boat, I sat on the couch meanwhile I saw Muhammad and Zayr in the other couch infront of the couch I was sitting. He started speakinv " Asalamualaykum sister-in-law, how are you?" Said Zayr so nice.

"Walaykumsalm, Alhamdullilah." Then I noticed Muhammad also greeted me together with Zayr, but he did not ask my health. I decided to ask him what his problem,I could not take it anymore,I realised that I felt something for him,I opened my mouth to speak.