Chapter 42-For the sake of our friendship!

~Asalamualaykum,hi to all my  amazing readers who are reading this small note right-now and who are smiling :)
Hope you are all enjoying this story and this chapter.
Do enjoy it *.*

(Hayat's pov)

When I landed in Mauritius,no one came to pick up me as I was about to come the next day to Mauritius but in London there, everything was set like my graduation so I decided to come back the earliest. And I wanted to give dad,mom and Tayba surprises.

As soon I arrived at home, all my surprises ruined away, when I entered inside, I heard mom talking to someone over the phone and saying that dad became mad and he was behaving in an abnormal way.

As soon, I heard this! I rushed towards mom and mom was surprised when she saw me in all a sudden. Mom told me everything what happened. As soon Mom and I went to the clinic where dad was admitted, I saw Tayba and a boy, who was well dressed up,so handsome as if a celebrity he was and as if I have ever saw him. But I did not think much about it.

My eyes were in Tayba. Quickly Tayba hugged mom, she was crying. I could not see my sister crying like this. I hugged her too.

After four hours later, the doctor went to talk to mom and Mr Muhammad personally.

I and Tayba found this strange, we are dad's daughters, we should know what had happened to dad. No one was telling us. Even Tayba tried to ask Muhammad, still he didn't say anything.

(Tayba's pov)

I think something is not okay. Why am I having this kinds of feeling? Why no one is telling me what happened to my dad? I have all the rights to know. The doctor is such a stupid! Muhammad, what he think of himself? He think he will set everything fine? Why isn't he telling me what happened to my dad? I have to take some actions now! I will not sit idle! Even mom is not coming. Is she still in the doctor's cabin? Let me see.

"Hayat, I'll come in a few minutes."

"Where are you going?"Asked Hayat.

"I'm going to see where is mom."

"Let's go together." said Hayat while holding my hands.

While we were going to the doctor's cabin, I saw Umayd. As Umayd work in this clinic as well. I was astonished when I saw him in all a sudden.

"Asalamualaykum."Said Umayd while walking towards us.

"Hey are you okay?"Asked Umayd.

"Worrying about your dad's condition right? Yes, me too I'm doing your dad's surgery, as you know your dad-" Said Umayd while about to continue the last sentence but Muhammad cut him off.

"Asalamualaykum, Umayd,right?"Said Muhammad.

"Walaykumsalam, oh-ya."Said Umayd.

"Umayd, can you tell me what happened exactly to my dad."Said I as if feeling beguiding.

"Umayd,well, I think the doctor John needs your help."Said Muhammad as if trying to make Umayd go away.

"Oh-ya, I think I have to go,I'll catch to you later Tayba." Said Umayd.

Why is he doing this? What's his problem?

Hayat was all silent. She did not utterly a word.