Chapter 47-Tears Of Joys.

Then I realised Tayba really died.

"HAYAT!HAYAT!HAYAT!"Screaming mom while crying.

I quickly stood up and hugged her,we were so crying. There was no one who could understands us. After a while,I got news that dad passed away. We lost everyone. We felt as if we were anymore in this world as if we too were died mom and I.No one can understands the pain once you-

"HAYAT!HAYAT!HAYAT!"Someone called my name so loudly. The person was trying as if waking me up. After a while I felt as if someone putting ice on my face. The person was keep shaking me that I woke up and then I realised I was dreaming that Tayba died. Even it was a dream for me, I felt how alone I was without my sister and my dad. I was sweating a lot. When I woke up, I was still on the bench and it was Rayha who put ice on my face while mom was shaking me. I quickly stood up and hugged both of them.

"Mom! What the doctor said about Tayba?" Asked I so stressful.

Is Tayba going to die? That's why Allah shown me some signs in advance? Ya Allah please! I'm already suffering. Please help us.

"Tell me mom, why are you not saying a single word?" Asked I to mom astonishingly.

"The doctor still inside the operation's room." Said mom.

"What? But didn't the doctor just came outside?"

"No Hayat! It been more than three hours still they are not coming out, see the light above!it's still red!" Said mom. Mom gave me a cup of coffee.

"Are you okay now?" Asked Mom.

"Not okay till I don't get to know what is going to happen to my sister."

After thirty minutes, the light above became green. The operation of my sister was over. One of the doctors came outside while removing his mask and the nurses came outside too while taking Tayba into the clinic's cot to somewhere else. Tayba was unconscious. I saw Muhammad quickly went to talk to the nurses. I did not know what he was saying to them but his face was worried.

The doctor came to talk to us. Mom, I, Rayha, Aftab,Muhammad and other some of my aunties and uncles joined together towards the doctor.

"Congratulations! The first time we have been succeeded in this kind of operations. All thanks goes to god, Miss Tayba is going to be fine now, she is out of danger, she needs to take her medicine in time and after two days, she can go to home" said the doctor happily.

I was so happy. Everyone smiled and I could saw Muhammad's tears turned into joys. I thanked Allah so much for keeping my sister with me. I felt happiness for a moment and then I realised my dad was still under treatment and fighting to death.

It was 2 am. My aunties and uncles went home. Rayha Aftab and Muhammad too went home. Mom and I slept on the coach in the same room where Tayba was. As they shifted Tayba from the operation's room in another room.

                              ***

(Tayba's pov)*

When I woke up, I saw Muhammad staring at me. He quickly looked away for a moment. I was astonished in all a sudden when I saw him. I felt as if peace when I saw him. I quickly realised my scarf was not on my head. I looked everywhere to search for it. Muhammad quickly gave me my scarf and helped me to wear it. He respected me.

"Muh-"

"Shhhhh." Said Muhammad pointing his finger in his lips.

I was getting laugh the way he was acting. Then I realised that I did not die. Tears were coming from my sparkle eyes. Allah put us in some situation, he tested us and then help us.