Chapter 41-Was I destined to see this?

⚘A big Asalamualaykum,hello,ciao to all my amazing readers who are reading this chappy now!
I'm not letting you anymore to wait and to be more impatient.
I'm 100%when you read this small note, you will smile :)
Keep smiling :)
Keep enjoying  ;)
And keep loving this story :)

After two days later, I was better than before. It was in the morning at 8:30 a.m, I was at the college, I was attending grade 10,as there were examination process. I was still in reflection but I had controlled myself.

After thirty minutes later on, another teacher came to replace the grade 10 class as it was her turn to look after the students.

I went to the staff room, I was giving a check to the examination papers of Islamic studies in my laptop.

I did not even have my lunch. I was alone. There were also some colleagues with me but without Rayha I was alone.

After six hours later on, I was driving,I was going to home. My mind was empty as if. I decided to go to meet dad. Even he was at fault. But he was and still my dad. I love him. A daughter can never hate her dad even her dad did a bad thing.

I went to the police station. I could not stay without dad, my heart was feeling so hurt. Quickly without an instance I arrived tp the police station, I parked my car,I took my key of my car and locked the door.

Unfortunately the visiting time was over. I was so unlucky that day. How desperate was I to meet my dad. But still the police station told to meet dad tomorrow. When I turned back, someone called me behind.

I turned behind,controlling my tears not to fall. I saw-

"Tayba." said him.

"Please, let her visit Mr Ahmed Hasar, we have to discuss this case, and you know we must know how much money he stole, we have to repay." said Muhammad with a face serious to the police.

"Come Tayba, he is there." Said Muhammad while pointing his finger to the right.

"You go, talk to him."Said Muhammad.

Then I went. Trying to be brave.Trying not to be emotional. I always hate this when you are sensible and tears keep falling.

Come on Tayba! You have to be brave. You are Tayba! And Tayba don't cry right? Yes right.

While walking ahead, I turned in the right, I saw Muhammad looking at me with a brave smile.

As if I have become strong when Muhammad gave me his brave smile. I felt good.

Then I went to meet dad. Dad was crying. He was talking to the wall. He became mad. Dad sat on his knees,crying and bumping his hands into the floor. He shouted and he touched his hair hardly. He was hurting himself.His eyes became red. He lost control.

"Tayba!forgive me whatever I did." Said dad talking to the wall while pleading his hands to.

"Sameerah,I could not become a good husband, please forgive me."Said dad while kept talking to the wall.

When I saw this, my heart was broken so badly. I could not take it anymore. I cried and I ran. By running I bumped into someone.

When I looked up, I saw it was Muhammad. I quickly moved away.

He gave me again his handkerchief.

"Take." said Muhammad.

I cried so hardly and loudly.