Chapter 12-Curious.

"Hello-" I wanted to know who was it.

A silent occured. I could sightly view the person wasn't answering but hearing me.

And then all of a sudden, "Is it-"Hayat took the phone and spoke.

"Hello! Are you dumb or deaf? Can't you speak-if you're so fond of having fun, why don't you call the police? It will be more fun- useless people!" Hayat shouted so badly and hanged the call.

"Hayat- what did you do?" I said in disbelief.
"How can you be sure the person is doing this purposely- you never know-"She cut off my sentence.

"Please Tay- I know these kind of people." She spoke confidently.

"But Hayat the person was really about to talk, I did hear his voice-"she cut me off as usual.

"If it's important he would again call-"She said while making the bed.

"You're really insane-" I laughed seeing her behaviour.

"Why do I think you wanted to talk that stranger?
Was it my brother-in-law?" She pulled my legs.

"Are you serious? Do you think I would love someone- that also hide from you and our parents? Stop dreaming-I got concerned who was that person cause everytime I'm expecting to get my confirmation letter-"I told her sincerely.

"In sha Allah you'll be selected." She gave me hope. I smiled at her.

Leading to the bed, I realised I forgot to close the windows. I went to close the windows. As soon I was about to get back to the bed, I noticed someone was outside the house. I couldn't see the person, I could see a black jeep. I tried to scrutinise. Yet, I wasn't able to see. I could see at the person's back.

Seeing this person's back making me remember the dream I had the other day. Am I overthinking?
Stop concerning!

"Tay- what are you doing there?You have to wake up early mysisterwholovesthinkingtoomuch-" she teased me.

"No- I was just- what did you say that I have to wake up early? Oh girl! don't worry about me, but worry for yourself-" I pulled her legs.

"My loss-" she laughed.

"What do you think of the idea to stay at Wardah's place?" Asked Hayat out of curiosity.

"Yes we are gonna stay!" I said happily to her.
Therefore, we started packing our stuffs.

"I don't know what cloth to wear for the engagement-"We both said to each other. We have a  sullen face.

After thinking so long, I realised which cloth would suit best for the engagement.

"You're gonna slay too much-" Hayat said while seeing the cloth I had selected.

"Look about what yours- they'll be thinking you're the bride-" I smiled at her.

After so minutes later on, we went to sleep. We greeted to each other. "Asalamualaykum cutie pie." She smiled. "Walaykumsalam my funnypie."I kissed her forehead.

Hours been passed when we were completely asleep. Finally it was morning, I led to the garden, plucking some beautiful red roses. I stopped walking when I heard some broken words"LEAVE HER! She's mine! Did you understand- Tayba you'll be with me right?" He said and kneeled down and the other guy looked at me with tears. I saw my dad in-front of me.

I didn't react but ran to my dad. I wanted to save myself. And I realised my dad pushed me to the guy who kneeled down for me. I was curious why my dad behaved this way.

"Dad-why?" As soon I asked him this question, I was petrified seeing a large black snake behind my dad.
"DAD!" I shouted.

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers❤️ I hope you're doing great.
How did you find this chapter? Cliffhanger?
Please feel free to comment, vote and surely my story. Trust me it's gonna make my day❣︎

Who are those guys? What will happen?
Are you curious? I've got one solution : Scroll down. Hurry up!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray,Take Care and Be Patient🌻

By- @HijabygirlFa_h🌹