Chapter 13-Preparedness.

"Dad!" I shouted. I couldn't do anything, the snake bite my father, I shrugged with scared.
I saw him laying on the land, he wasn't opening his eyes. The snake didn't bite me but crawled away.

As soon I proceeded to ask help from someone, I felt someone broke my head from a vase. Blood was coming over my face. I wasn't able to breath neither was I able to talk.

I tried to call someone. "Hay-at-"
I tried to walk, but I felt unconsciousness.

Suddenly I got back to my conciousness when Hayat called me. "Tayba- Tay-" She screamed.

How unlucky was I, I wasn't able to talk.
I saw tears from her eyes, I couldn't do anything. I didn't know where the guys went.

"Tay-Tayba!" I realised Hayat was shaking my feet, I realised I had a nightmare. I quickly drank some water, breathing hard.

"Why are you sweating? Are you alright?" Asked Hayat worriedly. I made some doah.

I realised we were getting late, I swiftly reached to the bathroom. I freshened up. I had my breakfast and went to pray salah nafil for the safety of my father.

I didn't narrate anything to Hayat, I didn't want her to bear the brunt neither I. Thus, I left everything to Allah, I had only trust on Him(Allah).

"Girl hurry up! I admit it that I woke up late but look at you- ya Allah." I felt annoyed scrutinising at Hayat for taking so long to be ready.

"We're just gonna help but not slay my beloved sis." I reminded her.

Therefore,we took our bags and kept it in the car. Dad drove us to Wardah's place. As soon we reached, mom was happy and said us to walk silently behind her. Dad didn't accompany us as he had some important works.

I was flabbergasted as soon I saw there were other relatives came to help for the engagement. We greeted the relatives happily.

"Jazakillah Sameerah for coming." Said Faduila aunty jubilantly to mom.

"It's my duty to help you, Wardah isn't just your daughter but also mine." Mom spoke kindly to her.

I could easily scrutinised in some places that they had already started the decorations, it was lit.
Therefore, Hayat and I went to keep our luggages in Wardah's room. We found out that she was taking a shower.

Therefore, we went to the kitchen and started to cut the vegetables.

"Ma sha Allah you're daughters are beautiful and have good manners." A lady was speaking to my mom. I caught the lady was staring at me and smile hugely. I smiled back to her.

She continued staring at me.

Ya Allah why is she so much looking at me? I hope she's not thinking anything....

Asalamualaykum,hello to all my amazing readers.🌹I hope you're doing great. How did you find this chapter. Please feel free to comment, I would love to read y'all comments. Don't forget to vote and surely share my story. Trust me it's gonna make my day.

Will it just be a nightmare after what happened to Tayba? Or is there something dangerous on the way?
Why was the lady smiled so badly at Tayba?
What does it mean?👀

Are you curious? Girl/boi scroll down, hurry up!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray,Take Care and Be Patient.🌻

By- @HijabygirlFa_h🌹