Chapter 3-My Sister.

On the following day.

Since I heard the alarm ringing, it was actually disturbing me. Nevertheless, I woke up with great courage. I realised it was fajr time (Time To pray).

I ran speedily to the bathroom, I freshen up, did wudhu and led to my prayer mat. Standing on my prayer mat, I regained back to my consciousness when I found the beauty queen was sleeping peacefully.

How beautiful was it seeing your sister sleeping happily, but I didn't have such a great heart to let her sleep. I woke her.

"Hayat! Wake up, girl ." I shook her feet. She ignored me and sleep. "HAYAT!"

"Tay- let me sleep, you- know right how much I love you." She tried to pacify me. In this case, I wasn't too melted.

"Yes, I can see clearly, what a love-" I smirked away. I scrutinised her, waiting for when would she wake up.

"Come on Hayat wake up." I removed the blanket. Still, she was sleeping.

"So you're not gonna wake up?" I asked her.

"Mm-no." She said in her sleepy tone.

"Fine- don't be angry later-alright." Something was dwelling in my mind.

I need to wake her, what should I do? Tayba comes on think! Yes- yes there's a good idea and that's is water. Brilliant idea girl.

I took the bottle of water, smiling at her sleepy face- and there I splashed the water over her face completely-

"TAYBA! Are you mad? I'll spark you."She was angry.

" I will kill you." She warned me with those goldfish eyes- as if I would really be scared. I rolled my eyes like a warrior.

"Yes, my love- do kill me but after Salah okay? Now can you please hurry up, time is running." I pleaded her with pity.

After fifteen minutes, later on, we were done praying, we were reading Quran peacefully.

Hayat was the best sister I could ever have. She was beyond my sister, more than a best friend to me. I felt so blessed to have a sister like her. She has always supported me in every variety of situations no matter what. She used to make me laugh for hours and cried with me, and all I could say was we used to do almost all things together. We have similar tastes, especially in terms of scrumptious food.

We eat too much but we never gain weight, well that was natural. She was 19 and I was 21. Whenever I used to hang out, Hayat was always with me, we used to like to accompany each other. There's one thing which I used to dislike about Hayat - was when she used to snatch my food.

Hayat may be younger than me but she was way too smarter than her age. I'd always been by her side, she knew all my secrets either I.
As well we were the hijabis. Hayat was the type of sister everyone would be willing to have. Our hearts were eternally filled with lots of love for each other. She was more than my better half. There's no better friend than a sister.

A sister could never hate her siblings, she may be jealous but there's no hatred.

Without my sister, I was nothing.

Asalamualaykum, hello, bonjour🌹
How are you all? I hope you like this chapter,
Do vote, comment and share my story.
I would be pleased to read your views.

As it's the beginning you all must be waiting for the interesting turn, keep on reading- the interesting part is taking place gradually.

Till then: Be Happy, Smile, Take Care, Pray and Be Patient.🌸

By: @hijabygirlFa_h🌹