Chapter 23-Memories Last.

(Hayat's Pov)*

It was the first time when Tayba and I were separated due to my international university. Since I came here, I realised that I made a huge mistake.

I was beyond thinking about him, I wasn't able to get rid over him. I tried to be strong, recalling the promise that I made to Tayba.

It wasn't easy for me to forget him. The more I tried to forget him the more I was missing him.
I could easily say since I came in London, my life had changed to hell.

Whenever I used to attend university, I was disheartening viewing couples together. It made me miss those days whenever we used to meet each other.

I was living for sure but dying mentally.
I was clueless, thinking perhaps if there were other girls in my place they could've surely forget him but I wasn't able to. As if I was connected to him since birth. I hadn't any hope in my life, I wanted to study further more so that I could rid of him.

Alas , I was wrong. I was yearning for him, his talks were echoing in my ears. I felt he was close to my heart. I lost my mind into thinking about him.

For instance, I felt at ease thinking there must've some hopes on the way. I could strongly feel there was some boons on the way.

Something was stressing me out. I couldn't move on nor could I forgive him. I was out of question till now, thinking how much he loved me and what he did to me at the last spot.

Why did he leave me? was he being a crap?
was he playboy? What was his intention.
Hayat! It's been years he must have got his gf or married. And you're caring for him? If he had loved you , he would've never leave you, he would be with you no matter what. Maybe he was fed of you, I know! yet my heart doesn't accept to forget him. What's my fault?

Contemplating that perhaps there was something lack within myself. Neither could I express anything to Tayba. If I would say her,she would have be worried. I tried my best to just concentrate on my studies.

I brought back to the reality world when I heard my name.

"What are you doing there?" Wondered Aisha.

"I- I was just passing by- so I decided to-" I wasn't able to speak, I was constantly stammering. I looked away, trying to calm myself.

"Are you sure?"She was worried. I felt happy for instance after having a friend like her, she was kind-hearted.

"Come on- it has been two weeks, you have got to know me better." I winked at her.

She hugged me. I missed Tayba, I wished Tayba was with me. I needed my sister. Aisha's hug had consoled my sadness in some ways. But if it was Tayba, I would have been more happy.

"Oh hello! We're getting late."Aisha reminded me.

We rushed speedily inside the campus, we were getting late for class. As always I was seeing couples around me. I kept on remembering of the promise I made to my sister. I tried to be audicious.We finally reached inside the class.

"Hey babes-" Teased some boys.

We didn't respond but get back to our seats.
I was lost, I led to reflection thinking about him. I didn't have any clue where was he, since he left me I didn't see him at all.

Someone shook my shoulder, I realised it was Aisha. I raised my eyebrows to her.

"What are you thinking? Why are you so lost?" She queried.

"I'm missing my sister." I lied, I wasn't ready to confess my past to her. I hadn't any strength.

"Aww, in sha Allah soon you'll meet her. Now stay focus, we have to achieve our goals." She said with an amazed smile.

To some keys her talks made me feel positive.
I smiled at her, she was an incredible friend.
Aisha was a great friend, she had always supported me during my studies. I could say so far she would be my best-friend. It had been two hours when the lecture was over.

Thus, we went to the canteen, I had some food.

I hadn't any excitement seeing the burger, chips and Pepsi this time. I was excited whenever Tayba was around me. Nor did I grumble.

It recalled me during those time I used to snatch Tayba's favourite food. She used to run behind me.

I hope Tayba is doing great, I hope she's able to deliver her lectures without stress, I hope the students are loving her class. In sha Allah everything be fine. Oh Allah bless my sister.

Thus, I ate the food quickly.
It was about to be evening, we rushed to the hostel. We got so much assignments to complete.

Minutes turned into hours, I was almost dead and exhausted. I couldn't anymore carry on with my assignments. I decided to take som rest.

"How much do you left?" I queried to Aisha.

"Two." She said with exhaustion.

"Lucky you- but if Tayba would be here, I would left all my assignments to her. I really miss her." I said dispiritedly.

"I can understand, be patient. If I'm not mistaken
Tayba is a teacher- right?" Aisha asked.
I nodded happily to her.

"She must also have so many tasks." Wondered Aisha.

"Right, but I know my sister so well. How much she may be busy, but she'll always find time for me."It wasn't easy for me to live without Tayba. I loved my sister so much, she was my everything.

"Aww, I can see she's really caring towards you. To be honest, the first time I met her at airport, she was looking incredibly beautiful, I love her dressing sense and her kindness." Aisha expressed happily.

"After all she's my sister." I winked cheerfully.

"Is she engaged?" Asked Aisha curiously.

I wasn't expecting such question from her, especially in terms of her reaction.

"Why are you asking?" I wanted to know why was she so concerned. Or maybe I was being pocessive towards my sister.

"Cause I think-the beauty she has, anyone can easily fall for it." Smiled Aisha.
Aisha was right,I had been noticing so many times guys used to glare at my sister.

But Tayba is Tayba, she doesn't care, forget about it she doesn't give a second damn to look. My sweetest sister.

"You're right, but she isn't yet engaged." I confessed.

"My sister doesn't want someone who fall for her beauty but love her deeply from the bottom of her heart and whose in Allah's path." I said.

"Lemme be transparent with you, actually there's something-." Aisha said seriously.

"The day when we met at airport, I noticed my cousin was staring at Tayba." Aisha smiled.
My eyes widened.

"And I think he-"

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers. I hope you're doing great🌹. How did you find this chapter? I would love to read your comments so plz feel free to comment.🌹

What do you think of Hayat's life?
What do you think of her lover?
Will she able to overcome him?
What about Aisha's cousin?
Is he behind Tayba?🌹

You're curious?

Scroll down swiftly!!

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray,Take Care and Be Patient🌻

By-@hijabygirlFa_h🌹