Chapter twenty two "its ghoostie time!"

Chapter twenty two "it's ghoostie time!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summers's p.o.v (yay she back)
I was in my human form, (a form I don't use too often unless it shows my ears and tail) no ears, no tail, just human Dean appeared and sat on the branch next to me we faced each other "shouldn't you go back?" He asked "surly they need you by now right?" I sighed shaking my head smiling at the ghoostie "have you heard any howls?" I asked simply "huh? You mean from here?" He asked "nope I mean from the castles direction" I answered looking to the sky "no...?" He said slowly "but that doesn't--" "mean they don't need my help? Maybe but they'll let me know when I'm needed" I explained "okay what's going on here, your acting strange, err I mean stranger than usual" he corrected himself mid sentence "why don't you have your ears or tail showing?" "I just need a break you know? I mean you disappear from time to time and where do you go and do? Hm?" "I see if any of my friends are..." "conscious if you can find your bodies again?" I finished his sentence "and how do you know this huh?" He snapped I turned my attention to him "being locked up for years by a Magic mad man, then meeting a ender Mage, and reading every book in his library, it tends to happen" I said, looking down to the ground below, seeing a small pool of water, I pushed myself off the branch I fell towards the ground I made the water catch me and put me on the ground "that's cheating" dean hissed "says who?" I asked following the bush trail I had made, "ugh your so stubborn!!" Dean shouted "love you too mate" I said rolling my eyes.

Tom's p.o.v
I was playing games on my phone in my room IT WAS SO BORING NOTHING WAS HAPPENING!! I sighed I looked around at the stuff in my room I moved my hand and my stuff floated up I made a face with all the floating junk, "meh I'm Sky I'm a dingus blah blah blah!" I mimicked making the face move as I talked "is this what you do for fun?" A female voice asked I jumped out of my bed quickly losing concentration making all the junk fall to the floor I looked around summoning my short sword "pffft is that how you treat women?" I looked towards my bed and saw this cat girl, sandy blonde hair, brown cat ears and a tail with a white tip, I held my sword close "how'd you get in here?!" I asked pointing my sword at her "that's not gonna hurt me..." she said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms I swung my sword at her and it went straight through her she flinched as the sword went through her "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! IF I WAS CORPOREAL WOULD YOU HAVE SWUNG?!" She shouted angrily I dropped my sword with my hands up "I-I'm sorry lady!" I said she growled her ears flat, tail swishing side to side she took a deep breath "be grateful I'm incorporeal other wise you'd have scratches all over your body" she hissed "um I'm sorry?" I said confused "um I'm Thomas and you are?" I asked trying to change the subject "I'm May I'm your elemental....power I guess?" She shrugged "so you brothers with the other magic guy? Kye was it?" May asked "um like friends yea but we're just friends why?" I asked "your 'bro' has my best friend, she's like a sister to me!" She said almost worried 'this isn't gonna end well for me' I sighed at the thought.

Tinker's p.o.v
I was reading up on Ender Darkness or what ever the fuck her name was, Mathew's head popped through the bottom of the book I fell back out of my chair "oops sorry..." Mathew said trying to contain his laughter (and failing) "so you finally decided to show up huh?" I asked getting back and sitting back down in the chair "meh I guess?" Mathew shrugged "and anyway what are you even doing?! Come on there are the other elementals here and your just reading?!" I sighed in frustration "now I remember why I didn't miss you..." I mumbled "well excuse me mister sensitive" Mathew huffed "SENSITIVE?! ME?! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO BEGAN TO ARGUE WITH A DOG FOR PEEING ON YOUR INCORPOREAL FOOT!!" I shouted at him he gasp turning my way we had fore head to fore head growling at each other "pfft, I'm n-not interrupting something now am I?" James asked appearing out of a shadow next to me snickering I was flustered and fell backwards on my chair again "gah n-no? I mean what? UM WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I stammered he laughed I pulled my hat over my head 'this is humiliating...' I thought feeling the heat in my cheeks "dude- so um h-have a little ghost problem?" He asked trying to stop laughing "I g-gotta go!" I said jumping up grabbing the book and running off 'GOOD GOD WHY DID HE HAVE TO SEE THAT?!' I thought humiliated I rushed into my room locked my door and turned on all the lights 'ha I'd like to see the bastard get in now!' I thought proudly "oh stinker bell? You do remember I'm a hybrid right?" James asked telepathically "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I mentally screamed "OW FUCK" he shouted cutting off the convention I sighed in relief Mathew appeared "um t--" "SHUTUPITSYOURFAULTIMALLFLUSTERED!!" I shouted all in one breath "um was that even words?" He asked I kicked my foot into his stomach going right through "gah you know that feels weird!" "GET LOST WILL YA?!" I shouted out and with that he disappeared I sighed 'now can I get back to my book...?' I wondered continuing to read.

Kye's p.o.v
I sat in the gaming room with the meif'wa next to me how I could tell she fell over and cat fur flew everywhere "so you wanna play with me or not?" I asked she made a 'I dunno' sound I couldn't see her but I could tell she was shrugging "um you gonna explain how you got in here or not?" I asked not taking my eyes off the screen "how'd you even know I was in here?" She asked "well, uh I heard you fall on the floor what were you even doing?" I asked struggling to talk and game at the same time "oh uh heh well it'd be nice if I could but I can't" she explained I paused the game to turn around, once I did I saw she was a ghost one orange cat ear one brown and a orange and brown tail I raised an eyebrow "ghost?" I asked "um spirit more like it" "so that's why you can't play your incorporeal" "uh yea also I'm your elemental power!" She did jazz hands "I-i think?" I chuckled slightly "so your the one of the elementals from before?" I asked she nodded "yep me and my foe sister May!" She said happily "um can I get a name please ma'am" I asked "oh right! I'm April!" She said going to shake my hand but hesitated "so you said May right? Lemme guess she's with Tom?" I asked she shrugged "I dunno" she shrugged "DOODLE!!" Thomas shouted out my nickname like he was screaming bloody murder I got up and poked my head out of the room and saw Thomas in a panic almost? "Uh tom over here" I said he turned to me and ran up "I think I'm going crazy I'm seeing a ghost and she's such a--" I held up my hand to stop him he stopped "please calm down, they're our elementals duh, now forgive me for this but" I said slapping his face hard leaving a red mark "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!!" I shouted at him "t-thanks?" He said rubbing his cheek I rolled my eyes and walked back to my game "um not to sound stalker-ish but I've seen you guys for a long time aren't you the one who's usually hyper?" April asked I shrugged "I guess" I said uh-pauseing the game and continuing to play.

Emma's p.o.v

I was on top of the trees just laying in the sun i mean why not? 'I wonder how summer is doing?' i wondered 'i know she can take care of herself and all but did she really have to run off?' "uh em?" Teep had asked i shot up and looked around 'right... telepathy' "up here" i answered i heard him climb up the tree and sit next to me i turned to him "why'd you come up here?" i asked "same reason as you to see if summer was coming back" Teep responded i rolled my eyes but sighed he was right "um Teep?" "Yea?" "why'd summer run off?" he stopped for a seconded thinking back on something "I could answer that actually!" a new voice retorted my wolf ears shout up searching for the source of the voice "um back here!" the voice said again i turned around and saw this ghostly figure sitting behind me, brown hair, black hoodie, glasses, and this leaf necklace i raised an eyebrow at her "and how can you do that?" i mumbled she held up her hand as if to say "wait" she stood up and walked to Teep she dissapeared into him my eyes widened as Teeps body spazzed out, his eyes went white and blinked a few times "ugh see now thats painful..." the ghost said Teep's eyes went back to normal for a second "emma w-whats going on?--" Teep asked his body went limp falling forward "um Teep?" i asked poking him he didn't respond I'm not gonna lie i started to panic 'SHIT I'VE KILLED HIM!! NO NO NO NO HOW AM I GONNA HIDE THE BODY?!' i thought looking around panicked "ugh don't start freaking out so quickly..." the ghost voice said i turned around and saw the body standing up and struggling to stay up right actually "ugh it's so annoying when you don't have a hang of your new meat suit huh?" they joked looking towards me "um what?!" i asked inspecting Teeps body "what did you do to Teep?!" "oh shush he's fine... i was only joking you know take a chill pill, look once i leave his body he won't remember none of this mkay?" they said looking out the body "um who are you?" i asked they turned their attention to me "oh i'm Petal your elemental spirit at your service" petal said bowing "now you said you wanted an answer?" i nodded hesitantly "okay lets see, mkay, the reason why summer ran off is because she's feral technically" "huh?" "the wild is her main home the only thing she's really known also that bump to the noggin also enforces that fact!" "um explain please?" she sighed "she's slightly insane, the forest is her comfort place, and the giant fight that started because of her kinda triggered something in her head" she explained i shrugged still not understanding "UGH okay lemme put it this way, you sniff stuff that you don't understand like a wolf and Teep roars like an actual dinosaur when he's really pissed...that or goes vampire-y that makes it better to understand now?" she explained again i nodded my head understandingly "um can you now get outta my friend?" i asked she nodded teep's eyes returned to normal falling face first into the tree "what the hell?" i asked he silently groaned i snickered "you good dino dude?" "i don't wanna move, also what happened?" Teep groaned "i might explain it later but lets get you back to the castle.." i said smirking looking at petals ghost i gave a thumbs up and she smiled disappearing.

(i'mma continue this on a different chapter so i'll cut this "short" see ya in the next chapter!)