Chapter twenty-six "downhill from here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James' p.o.v
I was tackled out of control I looked around and saw i was in my head again I looked around "Decay?" I asked waiting for a snarky response "ugh what? Come to gloat that your in control?" Decay asked floating above me not paying attention "what? No I thought you took control" I said looking up at him he spun around and teleported next to me, now looking interested "hmm? Oh we having a power struggle?" He asked smirking I sighed and pushed his face away from mine "Kiki? Damien? Shadow element?" I asked out only the shadow element appeared same grey, black humaninoid looking creature appeared "huh? Where's the other two?" I asked, the shadow element shrugged 'wow thanks for the help' I thought I walked towards where I should be in control (I know this from many fusing experiences trust me) and saw through my eyes I was facing upwards like I had fallen on my back and surprise, surprise who do I find in control but Damien "HEY" I shouted out he jumped and turned towards me "get lost this has nothing to do with you James" Damien hissed I rolled my eyes "technically it does, it's my body, my head and your in control of it and struggling....so I say this is my problem" I said crossing my arms walking towards them "Deadpool? Ying-yang brine?" I called out both of them appeared "what's up?" Deadpool asked "you summoned?" Ying-yang brine asked "you wanna help here?" I asked they both shook their heads 'no' "um why?" I asked "we were doing something" Deadpool said shrugging "that and we're just being lazy and don't want to help" brine said I waved my hand to dismiss them, they did, I sighed kinda frustrated I grabbed the back of Damien's shirt and pulled him out of control he stumbled back onto his ass, I chuckled slightly about to take control, THWAK, I flew across the mind scape away from the control area by a giant black shadow tentacle I grunted as a summersaulted backwards hitting a 'wall' I looked up towards Damien, rage started to bubble up in my throat I stood up and brushed myself off "Damien" I said in a monotone voice "your going to fucking pay for that!" I shouted out, my rage powered my shadow power somehow, a barrage of shadow arrows appeared and flew towards Damien at emense speed, one after another they pierced his body, he looked like a pin cushion, Damien summoned a broad sword, so did I we rushed towards each other CLANG swing after swing we matched each other in power, and swings we couldn't get a good hit on each other when a lighting bolt struck our swords I grunted taking the brunt of it before dropping the sword watching it dissipated I looked up and saw Ying-yang brine smiling "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Me and Damien shouted out "what? I want to join!" Ying-Yang said whistling as a signal, Deadpool rushed forward going to slice at me and Damien I backflipped out of the way when all of the sudden dark purple and black goo shot out towards the four us, I ducked down seeing Deadpool being shot by two blasts locking him in place "what is going on?!" I shouted "a battle for power what else?" Decay sneered I sighed this was gonna get ugly...

"James" p.o.v (you'll understand soon)
They were all fighting in the mind scape I groaned closing my eyes feeling the ever growing headache I heard a whimper "James?" A voice asked "mm?" I answered not opening my eyes "you good?" The female voice asked "yea sure let's go with that" I said I'm not used to having a male voice that or a tall body (:3) "Damien? You in control?" Dean asked I opened my left eye slightly "ooohh! James how'd you get your eye to turn blue?!" The female asked again "uh skill?" I lied I focused on the female a grey werewolf girl from James's memory it's Summer, I looked towards Dean "KIKI?!" He exclaimed I groaned as I sat up "um you really okay? You just kinda fell backwards and spaced out..." Summer said with worry "pff I'm fine" I said waving my hand downwards before standing up and dusting myself off "are you sure about this?" Shadow element asked in his ghostly gaspy voice 'no not really mind helping?' I mentally pleaded I felt Shadow element join me in control 'Okay you handle the power, I'll handle the rest okay?' I mentally said 'I trust you...' Shay said (that's what I'm calling him) I looked towards Summer "seriously one eye blue one eye brown how?!" She asked with excitement I shrugged "dunno guess it's just all this magic-y stuff dunno" I said stretching and walking off "um the castles that-a way" Summer said pointing "why walk when we can shadow travel?" I asked all of a sudden a sharp pain erupted in the side of my head, I grimaced at the pain but continued walking towards the closets shadow 'what was that?!' I mentally screeched 'don't worry just the battle it's fine, keep going' Shay said I heard him mumbling some rather colourful language but I couldn't understand it completely I held my hand out to Summer "m'lady" I said bowing she chuckled taking my hand as I led her through the shadow into the shadow room 'where to? Which one?' I wondered looking at the different door ways 'that one right there...' Shay said I saw i guess in a way a shadowy figure pointing at a portal I shrugged and walked towards it, leading Summer, we were just at the edge of the outer forest right in front of the castle, a wave of eerie uneasiness and just bad feelings were emitting from the immediate area I guess Summer felt it too, and Dean, 'I don't like the looks of this...the earth is unstable" Shay said concerned I acknowledged his statement "tread carefully I don't trust the ground right now" I said "can't you just go hybrid and fly us?" Summer asked -"I WILL KILL YOU ALL I SWEAR TO GOD, AAHHH FUUCK" ying-yang brine shouted out- I sighed "um n-nah I wouldn't bother, let's just tread carefully..." I said struggling, we started heading towards the inside of the castle "psst" a voice whispered out Summer's ear perked up and looked for the voice 'sick em!' I thought I heard a gaspy chuckle, Shay's chuckle, Summer headed towards the voice dragging me along, it was (searching memory please hold) Emma and Sky but I could see who they really were, Petal and Skylar, I growled slightly 'what are they doing?' I wondered "um Emma, Sky, what's going on?" Summer asked "we don't know, vi-Teep just went nuts" Sky said Summer was taken aback her ears flattened, tail drooped whimpering slightly "w-what? Teep....my Teep? Best Dino friend Teep? No....y-your lying!" She cried out choking back tears I touched her shoulder "hey Summer can you earmuff for a second?" I said acting out covering her ears she covered her ears walked about three metres then sat down I saw Dean float over to her, worried I guess, I looked at Petal and Skylar "Okay you two start talking..." me and Shay said our voices interwoven with each other "k-Kiki?" Petal asked I growled "what were you planning?! Explain now!" We demanded "it was violets idea! She wanted us to take control of the hosts!" Petal exclaimed shrinking back Emma's hair moved away from her face showing a black eye I grinded my teeth "explain the black eye then petal.." I looked to Sky's body and saw claw marks around the shoulders and neck "and you Skylar the scratches...NOW" they looked at eachother...scared?... "violet" they said in unison I sighed... THWAK I gripped the back of my head in pain groaning I walked off about two metres from Skylar and Petal and sat down, I closed my eyes and entered the mind scape, next to me I saw Shay "what's going on?" I asked "these idiots haven't stopped fighting! I wasn't able to stop one of the attacks on you" Shay said looking down disappointed "it's fine" I said trying to reassure Shay taking back control.

Summer's p.o.v
Dean was floating next to me I held my ears down blocking out the world "Summer?" Dean asked I lifted my hands off my ears slightly "what?" I asked, I couldn't believe what Sky was saying my Teep? Hurting them? No! I couldn't except this...NO I won't except this! "Why do you think Teep would do this?" Dean sounded uneasy saying this "it isn't Teep—" "then who would it be? There nothing we can do about it" Dean frantically said interrupting my sentence I raised an eyebrow and turned my head slowly, looking him dead in the eyes "it isn't my Teep...not without a reason" I finished my sentence he gulped he knew he fucked up "Dean" I growled "what did you do to Teep?" I stood up towering over his sitting ghostly form, he bolted off flying quickly "hey! Get back here!" I shouted running after him "Summer no!" I heard voices shout out, but I was focused for once in my life I was focused on doing something and I'm not going to be stopped! He rushed through the castle's slightly ajared doors, I grabbed the handle and opened it fully, looked like a battle happened in the main foyer, Dean was still going, and so was I "DEAN!!!" I shouted out growling he stopped, shaking in place I stopped a metre away from him, "turn hellhound, turn..." I growled, my ears perked up on claws scratching against stone? I tried to ignore this fact but it got louder and closer "SUMMER LOOK OUT!!" dean shouted out I looked to my left frozen in place there was a feral Teep rushing towards me, hands and feet, snapping and snarling, I couldn't move! Why couldn't I move?! My body was locked in place my breathing quickened I looked Teep dead in the eyes, an earthly brown magic flowing from then this wasn't Teep, but it was... I tried to move, I tried to scream, the air seemed to escape my lungs as I tried to talk, Teep jumped into the air mouth opened wide ready to bite down onto me I whimpered, was this it? "SUMMER!!" Dean shouted I felt my body being shoved out of the way, I looked around, I was in my head? Dean was in control I was frozen in place trying to understand this situation 'Teep......he tried to kill me...' I thought, I brought my knees to my chest and started crying, from sadness? Relief? Fear? Maybe from the three combined... I don't know.