Chapter thirty "goodbye commons"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tinker's P.O.V
-this is crossed out-
Status report 34:
Seems like the ritual to bring back both Teep and James was successful but I'm not hopeful, their bodies might be restored but I'm more worried about their -souls- power for if their mental state is not in their body completely -I can't lose another- I fear their elemental power will be passed on and we'd have a "living" corpse on our hands -where do you hide a body-... I can't think of that right now... something that the guardians did has set in to our own mental state -I don't want to be alone again- I fear certain parts of our pasts are coming back to haunt us -can I strangle a ghost guardian...?- but some of these fears may not just be our own but that of our -parasites!- "partners" in recent events SnowDrop has had an episode of what I was just explaining -IM NOT CRAZY- it seems Winter (her guardian) had some trust or paranoia issues, almost killing one of the commons here "Sam", we treated them as best we could but... -they need to leave or die- I don't think it's safe for them to remain here, or i fear our episodes may end up -killing- injuring them badly.... I will help these commons escape tonight being the -traitor- weary elemental wielder I am, I -can't- shouldn't tell the rest of the elementals of what I'm planning to do... -coward- but I grow weary writing this so I shall retire and hopefully find somewhere safe to -abandon- relocate them....this isn't good. 

I put down journal looking over at what I had wrote "this isn't good..." I repeated opening my desk draw and hiding it under all the lose papers I pulled out a large map that had been covered in purple marker showing where the taint had been spotted 'maybe the earth ashari could take them, but are any of the ashari still alive at this point?' I wondered I scribbled down the ashari I could see in order and fastest "earth ashari, water ashari, Fire ashari, and finally the air ashari" I grabbed my small bag putting the list,bag and a pencil in there before sneaking out of my room and to the front of the castle, I took out one of the small disc and ball flying devises that I had stolen from Tom and Kye I placed it down and it activated I stepped onto the disc and began to float upwards, I headed towards the closest earth ashari mountain.

30 minutes passed as I finally reached there this disc was fast, faster than me flying I guess, I landed at the base of the mountain finding the earth ashari's entrance two earth humanoids came out of the earth blocking me from entering "look I'm here by myself, I just need information" I said the two earthly figures looked at eachother and spoke in a language I didn't understand as one seemed to melt into the ground as the other one stayed there death staring me "look I just need to know something" I said putting my hands up, the other earth entity re-appeared "what must you know?" One of them boomed in common 'finally' I thought "are your people safe and aware of the corruption?" I asked "we are aware and are battling with it as we speak trying to help your surface dwellers" they spoke "so you couldn't take two people under? Until these attacks are over?" I asked they looked to eachother "we've already had people rushed down here for protection we are struggling to keep the humans that are currently underground safe" one of them said I sighed "thank you for your time...I won't trouble you any longer" I said turning around and crossing the box next to the Earth ashari on my piece of paper, when all of a sudden the giant bouldered fist grabbed my shoulder I flinched "but if your look to store people for safety look to the water ashari next, if any other information you require you may return to us surface dweller" they said I nodded hopping on the disc and heading to the water ashari.

Earth ashari -
Too many people, can't take much more, fighting taint
Water ashari -
Few people remain, too many commons, fighting taint
Fire ashari -
Uncertain living conditions, fighting taint (Currently doing well) need more people could use more commons
Air ashari -
Teaching few commons their ways to help battle the taint that's tainting the nearby lands could use more commons