Chapter Forty-Seven "The Capital"

just reliesed something... nearly to chapter fifty?! wow damn... um what should I do for chapter fifty? let me know guys!
And so sorry for these come out so late I'm kinda busy with high school 'n work experience So So sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kye's p.o.v
It took three weeks to arrive at the capital...

It was a five days ago we agreed on a plan...

A horribly stupid plan that could get us all killed...

But we were mere moments away from entering the capital.

"Okay everyone clear on the plan?" Tinker asked once we reached the capitals borders everyone nodded with murmurs of 'yes'' "Okay then on the signal you'll know when" Tinker finished signalling for Teep and Summer to follow him, everyone split off into teams.

Tinker, Teep, Summer.

Me, Thomas, Snowdrop.

Jade, James.

Emma, Sly, Sky.

We dressed more like common folk rather than ourselves and took Snowdrop by her hands trying to look like big brothers (I mean we were kinda that already but you know), we entered into the closest market waiting for any sense of panic...

"It's your guys' job to evacuate the public, we don't need Ender gaining more soldiers. As soon as panic arises, lead them to the closest tunnel system, where hopefully team sibling will meet you and help you lead them back past Ender."

'God of course he'd put the support team on evac duty' I thought looking through the crowd "how long did Tink say before End— Um" Snowdrop coughed to cover up her mistake "— she arrives?" Snowdrop asked looking into the distance blindly like usual "thirty minutes to an hour, two at most and that's being generous" Thomas spoke without missing a beat, I hummed in agreement looking back from where we came than to the guessed direction She'd be coming from, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. "Let's get in position" I said quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

Emma's p.o.v
"You guys will be seeing if they've already snuck into the city, two of you with enhanced hearing and smell and one that will be able to detain them without making an absolute mess, try and keep it away from the public Okay?"

I helped hide Sly's appendages with a baseball cap and a hoodie, whilst hiding my appendages naturally (simply dismissing them from this material plane) "it's uncomfortable and it's making it irritating" Sly complained I rolled my eyes and pet his head whilst handing him a pair of sunglasses "gotta hide your eyes honey" I mused, "you two come on" Sky said looking around as we headed into a centre piece of the capital, a statue- statues representing our elements where as one seemed to have been torn down or dismantled, these statues seemed to be entrances of different areas of the city, it was sparsely populated at the current moment but we saw a group of kids bout our age looking around and discussing something, 'I don't trust them' I sniffed the air and smelt tainted air around these juveniles 'they're not right'.

Teep's p.o.v
"It is our job to keep an eye out for her coming, if we see any sign of her coming we were to warn the others by creating our own little panic starter, we have access to the cloud top district in the Air section of the city, one of the tallest towers in the capital"

Summer gave me a mask, like a white porcelain mask with a neutral face "Summer I doubt this will stop people from looking at me and judging me" I doubted pushing the mask back in her hand "but thanks—" "no no! It's not a normal mask! It's enchanted just put it on" Summer insisted whilst interrupting me I rolled my eyes and placed the mask around my head, I felt a rush of energy flow past me as I looked at myself, I seemed to look like a human version of myself (like the picture below)