CHAPTER 4: Kiss me you idiot

Suggested songs: Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran

"Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage." - Ray Bradbury

Chapter 4: Kiss me you idiot.

I ran through the streets of Cario Egypt my gun was in my hand and I jumped nimbly on the rooftops. I was running from a Alkida group, we had just discovered too secret information and our lives are at stake. A bomb went off nearby throwing me off and blowing me back a few feet, I landed inches from the edge of the building, my head halfway dangling off of the roof. I looked for my partner and realized I couldn't find her, I sighed in frustration and hopped down to the ground hoping I could find her. When suddenly someone grabbed my arm, they said something in Arabic. I cursed then felt the butt of a gun hit my face knocking me out. When I awoke I was tied to a chair. Two members of the Taliban stood in front of me. I knew that I was in deep trouble, the man held a knife to my neck and threatened to kill me I whimpered softly, fearing for my life. When the man spoke.

"Gwen, wake up. Gwen" he said his voice wasn't his but someone I knew. It was Sherlock's, I awoke from my nightmare in a cold sweat, Sherlock was sitting up and he had a hand on my shoulder.

"You were whimpering and moaning in your sleep, I thought it would be wise to wake you" he said softly. I nodded, my hands were still trembling from the adrenaline that was coursing through my veins.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly, as he laid back down and pulled me against his chest.

"Yeah, it was just a nightmare" I mumbled softly. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead then on my nose then eventually on my lips.

"As long as you are in my arms, nothing will harm you" he said softly. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. Sherlock played with my hair and drew circles on my back, he hummed softly and nuzzled the side of my neck. I fell back asleep and slept for a while longer. When I awoke, Sherlock had already left. I was glad I was working from home today, but that meant that Sean had to come over. I cursed as I sat up and rushed to clean some things up. I glanced at my phone, I had three messages from Sean.

So am I coming over today to work on some stuff?

What time do you want me over?

Hello?

I sighed in annoyance and quickly texted him back.

Yes, how about 12:00. Sorry I overslept this morning- GH

It was only seconds before I got a reply back from him .

Sweet see you in a few :)

I sighed softly and went to get the boys to wake them up. They both rubbed their eyes sleepily and mumbled some baby jibberish.

"How are you angels this morning?" I said kissing their heads. Seren giggled and Sky gently grabbed a piece of my hair. I laughed and sat them in their high chairs.

"MAA!!!" Sky giggled as I started to walk away. I grabbed two cans of baby food and proceeded to feed them, I was really glad that today I got to spend more time with them. I made myself some breakfast (more like brunch) and ate myself. It took me a minute to realize I was still in my pajamas, I quickly changed into something that was comfy and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. There was a knock on the door and I got up and answered it. Sean smiled as I opened the door.

"Heya" he said with a grin.

"Hey, did Mycroft give you the folder we are supposed to go over?" I asked.

"Yep! Oh are those your kids? they are super cute" he smiled. I smiled warmly and shut the door behind him.

"Yeah, the one on the left is Seren and the other is Sky. Thank you they look more like their father then they do me"