CHAPTER 16: Say Something

Chapter 16: Say Something

(You really should listen to Breath Me-Sai or You lost me- Christna Agularia , Say Something-Great Big World., Princess of China - Coldplay  )

"Grief can derange even the strongest and most disciplined of minds." -Maester Pycelle (Game Of Thrones)

( At 221B Baker street, third person P.O.V)

"Well, then, Sherlock. Back on the sauce?" Mycroft said as Sherlock and John walked into the stairs that lead to their flat.

"What are you doing here?" Sherlock sneered.

" I phoned him." John said glancing at both Sherlock and Mycroft

" The siren call of old habits. How very like Uncle Rudy - though, in many ways, cross-dressing would have been a wiser path for you." Mycroft said with a smug grin. Sherlock remained expressionless, he folded his arms across his chest.

"You phoned him." Sherlock said directing his comment at John.

'"Course I bloody phoned him." John sighed.

" 'Course he bloody did. Now, save me a little time. Where should we be looking?"Mycroft said with a annoyed expression on his face.

"We"?"Sherlock said angrily.

"Mr Holmes?" Anderson said from upstairs

" For God's sake!" Sherlock snarled furiously as he stormed up the stairs past Mycroft, John and Mycroft glanced at each other before following after the angry detective

"Anderson." Sherlock hissed. Anderson raised his hands apologetically

"I'm sorry, Sherlock. It's for your own good." Anderson said softly. Sherlock dropped his keys onto the table, Anderson's female partner stared at the detective.

"Oh, that's him, isn't it?" She said speaking up for the first time.  Completely ignoring her, Sherlock stormed off to his chair, flipped his hood up and climbed in his chair. "You said he'd be taller." She murmured as Mycroft walked into the kitchen and looking towards his younger brother.

" Some members of your little fan-club. Do be polite. They're entirely trustworthy, and even willing to search through the toxic waste dump that you are pleased to call a flat." He sneered. Sherlock was curled up in his chair, he rested his head on one of the ar,s pf the chair before closing his eyes. " You're a celebrity these days, Sherlock. You can't afford a drug habit."  with those words, Sherlock had opened his eyes and gave his brother an irritated look.

" I do not have a drug habit. " Sherlock snapped. John glanced at the space where his chair used to be and he pointed at it.

" Hey, what happened to my chair?" He said with a slight frown.

"It was blocking my view to the kitchen." Sherlock groaned 

"Well, it's good to be missed" John said sarcastically as he glanced over at Mycroft.

" Well, you were gone. I saw an opportunity." Sherlock retorted 

"No, you saw the kitchen." John snapped back. Mycroft turned to Anderson, glancing over at him as he spoke 

" What have you found so far? Clearly nothing."

" There's nothing to find." Sherlock snapped. Mycroft cast his glance down the hallway towards Sherlock's Bedroom.

" Your bedroom door is shut." Mycroft said with a pause, Sherlock sighed in annoyance as Mycroft started walking down the hallway. "You haven't been home all night. So, why would a man who has never knowingly closed the door without the direct orders of his mother bother to do so on this occasion? Then again your wife is very orderly and has a very military structured mind" Mycroft said as he put his hand on the door knob, Sherlock sat up straight and glared at his brother.