Chapter 3

Wes' Point Of View

'Thanks Wes.' Her voice echoed in my head. She was so easy to talk to unlike the other people I had met the previous days. Her voice... it was just so sweet and innocent, but I could tell she was nervous. When I hugged her... I'm not sure. It just felt right in a weird way.

As I made my way into the gaming room, I could see Lasercorn, Mari and Flitz playing Grand Theft Auto.

"Hey guys, what's going on?"

"We are getting ready to film some GTS, want to join in?" Lasercorn asked. I nodded.

"Sounds like fun!" I said, smiling and waving my arms excitedly. I sat down at my desk and glanced over to the empty one beside me.

'Imagine if (Y/n) actually got the job... that would be amazing...' I thought to myself. I quickly shook the though out of my head, 'What are you talking about, of course she will. She's a natural.' I smile to myself as GTA loads on my computer. I grab my controller and turn it on. The usual GTA screen came on and I flipped on my camera.

"You guys ready?" Mari asked, we all replied with a simple "Yeah." We all started recording, making sure every thing was set up.

"Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of Grand Theft Smosh!"

(Y/n)'s Point Of View

You finally reach the front of the line with just 15 minutes to spare. You knew that if they took you that it would either have to be a quick interview or it would run over, but either way you had to think of ways to grab their attention and to keep them well... awake.

"Next." Jovenshire walked out of the interviewing room just as a girl who appeared to be a few years younger than yourself ran out, crying. She was wearing a ton of Smosh merch. You glanced down to your outfit. You had on skinny jeans and a hoodie you got from your mother when you first got accepted to (Y/D/C), it had your graduating year on the back, and to top it all off you had a simple black beanie and black Vans.

"Tough crowd." You said aloud to yourself. A few of the other people in line behind you laughed quietly, and others scowled. Joven glanced down at you, a small smerk on his face. His eyes seemed to light up when he looked down at you.

"Right this way, little lady." Joven said, pointing into the room.

"Why thank you, Mr. Shire." You gave a small curtsy. He seemed flattered as you attempt to use your witty personality to your advantage.

"Hm." You heard him hum behind you, seeming to be content. You walked in and stood in front of five chairs, four filled and one seat sat open. There were Ian, Anthony, Matt Rhab, Sohinki, and the open seat you assumed was for Joven.

"Please place your resume over here." Sohinki gave a monotone expression as he stared at the table, writing comments on a piece of paper about the previous interviewee. He just overall seemed exhausted and underwhelmed. You decided to do an accent to help lighten the mood.

"Of course, sweetie!" You did your best to sound like a southern woman with a nasily voice. Kind of a mixture between Lois Griffin from Family Guy and JackSepticEye's voice for the Teacher in his Kindergarten playthrough. Sohinki chuckled and so did Ian, Joven, and Anthony. Matt Rhab smiled. You sat your resume on the table and Ian picked it up, reading it aloud.

"So you have a bachelor's degree in editing and digital graphics. You're probably the most qualified person we've had all week." He gave the other four an 'I'm impressed' face. The others joined him, nodding.

"Do you have any weird things you can do? Like sticking your whole fist in your mouth?" Joven asked. The others looked at him. You nodded excitedly.

"Show us something." Sohinki said. You nodded again.

"Hmm... I can (Talent/Of/Choice)."

"Hmm.. no one's done that yet." Anthony said, sitting on the edge of his seat. You showed them your special talent, (T/O/C). They were amazed.

"Favorite pokèmon?" Ian asked.

"Hmm... that would have to be (Favorite/Pokèmon)." You responded. Ian nodded.

"Do an impression of any pokèmon, it doesn't have to be your favorite." Ian continued.

"I can try pikachu, I guess." You said. You attempted the impression, almost nailing it, "Pikachu!!" You said in your most high pitched voice. They all applauded you. You bow, playfully.

"Favorite video game?"

"That would have to be (Favorite/Game), for sure." You smiled, expressing your love for the game with your face. "I would explain what scene but, you know, spoilers." Matt Rhab chuckled and wrote notes onto his paper.

"Favorite song?"

"(Favorite/Song), I listen to it on repeat almost every day." They all nodded as they made comments on papers. Everyone's once tired expressions were now lively and smiling.

"Well, you have really entertained us, (Y/n). We will send you an email by the end of the week to let you know if you got the job or not." Ian said with a large smile. You nod.

"Thank you guys so much for having me!" You said, returning the large smile to Ian. You waved as you left the room, Wes waiting on the other side of the door.

"Please don't tell me you heard any of that." You said, looking up at Wes. Your face turning pink again. You tugged at your hoodie, distracting yourself from Wes' smiling face.

"I heard most of it. It was probably one of the best interviews they have had all day." He said, wraping his arm around your shoulders. Your face deepens into a more red tone.

"T-Thanks." You said. He lead you to the door, opening it for you.

"Hey, just speaking the truth." He replied as you walked out the door, Wes following close behind you.

"So, (Y/n)." He said, stopping. You turned around to face him.

"Yes, Wesley?" You smirked.

"Is there any way I can get your number?" He lifted up his arm and scratched the back of his neck, nervously. You smiled and nodded.

"Sure, Wes." You laughed, slightly surprised that he asked. He handed you his phone after unlocking it and you typed in your cell phone number into a contact and just named it '(Y/n)'. You handed Wes back his phone.

"I'll call you." He said, his face slightly dusted with pink.

'He's cute when he blushes.' You thought.

"And I'll answer." You said, giving the most smartass response you could think of. He laughed, waving as you attempted to climb back into Rhonie's enormous truck. You rolled down the windows, waving back as you started the engine. Music started blaring, causing you to jump, a small 'squeak' escaping your lips, causing Wes to burst into laughter.

"I heard that!" Wes yelled, mid laugh.

"Shut up!" You yelled back, laughing to yourself. You turned down the music slightly and backed out of your parking spot, pulling out of the lot and leaving to your brothers house. Which just so happened to be about 20 minutes from the office.

Wes' Point Of View

"There is almost no doubt in my mind that she got the job." I said to myself as I waved goodbye, watching (Y/n) pull onto the road and head towards home.