Chapter 4

'It's been a week and still no email...' You thought to yourself as you sat on the bed in your bedroom for the month, 'and what happens if I do get the job? Do I find myself an apartment? Would Tommy let me move in? No... he wants to have kids... I'm over thinking too much...' You rolled out of the twin sized bed and onto your feet. You looked beside you onto the small night stand and clicked your phone screen on and check for messages or missed calls. You stood up and got clothes out of your suitcase. You got dressed in a crop top, tennis shoes, and black leggings, deciding to go for a walk.

"I'm going for a walk!" You call to Rhonie.

"Whatever!" She yelled back from the kitchen, sounding unamused. She was making her and Tommy lunch for tomorrow because they had a shoot to go to. But today was Sunday, so they had the day off. It was around 2 in the afternoon and Tommy had went to town to get a few things for Rhonie because she could never do something for herself. You slid on your shoes and walked out the door and down the stairs. You chose a random direction and started walking.

-

After about 25 minutes of blind walking it wasn't long before you realized where you were. You found yourself standing outside of the Smosh office. You saw the familiar black Ford sitting in the parking lot. You decided to text Wes a picture.

'I'll give you one chance to guess where I'm at.' You sent with the photo. You found a small bench with a sign with a bus beside it and decided to sit and take a break.

'Are you outside the office!?!' He sent back. You smiled at your screen.

'Maaaaybe' You replied. You turned off your phone screen and sat it on your lap, taking in the city air. It was a little more quiet than it usually was, just because it was Sunday and some people didn't travel on Sundays and others where home with their families before they had to return to work the next day.

You felt you phone vibrate in your lap, continuously. You looked down to see that Wes was calling you. You answered.

"Hello." You said, hiding your excitement that he had called you.

"Hey (Y/n), what's up? Why are you outside the office?" His voice came off a little more concerned than you expected.

"I just went on a walk and I found this bench right here," You patted the bench like he could see it, "So I decided to sit down for a bit and cool off."

"It is a little warm outside. Why don't you come cool off in here?" Your heart felt like it was going to explode. First he calls you, now he is inviting you inside? It all felt too good to be true.

"Wouldn't it bother everyone else if I was in there? I mean, they don't really know me that well, if at all." You sighed, not wanting to be a burden.

"I mean, mostly everyone in here has been talking about you for the passed week. Especially the guys doing the interviews. They seem to really like you, (Y/n)." Your jaw dropped.

"Wait are you seri-" You were cut off by a familiar voice coming through the phone.

"Hey Wes! Who are you talking to? Your girly-friend?" You could hear Bose tease in the background. Your brain ran a million miles a minute as you thought about Wes' old relationship. They had gotten in a pretty big fight recently and they both decided to end it. You felt bad for her because she seemed to be so heart broken. You shrugged it off, knowing there wasn't really much you could do about it.

"Haha. Very funny, Bose. I'm actually talking to (Y/n), thank you." The other side of the line got extremely quiet as everyone stopped what they were doing.