Chapter 19

After exploring most of the area, you descovered that you were on a camping reservation. You ended up finding the 'dining hall', as listed by a giant sign, a few bathrooms here and there, a huge pool and lake, and a large open field with three large flag poles. There were a ton of paths but you decided not to follow them, for your lack of having a map. Once you got back to the girls cabin you decided to wash up a little. You took a rag out of your bag and washed off your face. You decided to put on a little bit of makeup for filming purposes. You walked into the other room where the other girls were. They had decided to stay in the cabin while you went on a walk. You grabbed your makeup bag, Courtney stopping you.

"Hey, you should let me do your makeup." She said, smiling. You shrugged and gave her a 'Why the hell not' expression. She grabbed your wrist and sat you on her bed. You opened your makeup bag and she gasped slightly.

"Ooo this is going to be fun."

-

After about 45 minutes Courtney was done with your makeup. About half way through Mari had asked to do your hair, so you agreed. She straightened it and put it up in a really nice half up half down style. You thanked them both and checked the time.

"Hey, I'm going to head out guys, see you in a few!" They all waved and said their goodbyes. It was only 1 but you really wanted to get a good look at the reservation. It was beautiful. You were use to seeing stuff like this back home, but it had been a while. As you looked around, you started to feel like you were home. You smiled to yourself as you took out your phone. You snapped a beautiful picture of the scenery around you and posted it to your Instagram story with the caption:

"This place is absolutely gorgeous! #smoshsummergames"

-

You made your way to the meeting spot, which just go happened to be a large fire pit in the middle of the woods. There were a small amount of lights set up as well as three cameras. There were two large totes with team shirts and hoodies in them. You were one of the first ones there, behind Sonny, Joe, and Matt Rhab, and of course the crew. You made your way over to the three of them, sparking up a small conversation.

"Hey dads!" You waved as you made your way over to them. They all chuckled slightly.

"Hi sweetie." Joe said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and hugging you, "You look nice, I like the makeup." He said, giving you an 'I approve' expression. You laughed.

"Thank you! Courtney did my makeup and Mari did my hair." You smiled up at him and laughed. He removed his arm as he heard everyone else coming down the narrow path.

"Come on guys! We have a tight schedule today!" Matt Rhab yelled as everyone appeared from around the corner. Everyone, including yourself, gathered around in front of the cameras. Ian and Anthony standing in front of everyone.

"Okay guys, aaaaand..." One of the crew members spoke, "we're on!"

Ian and Anthony started counting down, "one... two...three!" And everyone joined in and yelled "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES!"

Ian spoke up, "Welcome to Smosh Summer Games! This year we are at a beautiful camping reservation in Oregon! So I guess it's like Smosh Summer Camp Season Two?" He looked around at everyone who nodded and agreed in some way, he turned back to the camera, "Anyways, as always Anthony and I are team capitans! And my teams name is!" A denam blue shirt flew at him and hit him in the chest. He unballed it and showed the logo to the camera, "the FlashLits!" The logo was a picture of flashlights with flames coming out of the top. He looked over to Anthony.

"Yeah, well my team is the-" Anthony was cut off by a coral pink t-shirt hitting him in the face. He unballed it and revealed it to the camera, "HazeyDaisys!" The logo was a picture of flowers with dizzy expressions on their faces. You laughed to yourself.

Ian and Anthony changed their shirts. Everyone cheered as they announced that they were picking teams. Anthony going first after winning a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"The first person I'm picking is... Mari!" Mari ran up to the front and hugged Anthony. A shirt was thrown at her, which she caught. She quickly changed out of frame.

"The first person I'm picking is... Flitz!" Ian announced. Flitz did a little dance as his shirt flew passed his head. He ran over to it and quickly put it on.

"I'm choosing... Lasercorn!!" David ran to the front and hugged Anthony, catching his shirt and putting it on.

"Get over here Damien!" Ian yelled as Damien raced to the front. He jumped into Ians arms. Damien got hit in the face by his shirt. He quickly changed out of frame.

"I'm picking... Wes!!" Wes ran up to Anthony and threw his arms in the air yelling "yay!!" They threw him and shirt.

"Yeah Wes! Take it off!" Yelled Mari. Wes grabbed the bottom of his shirt and did a little dance as he lifted it off of his body. He quickly replaced his old shirt with the new one.

They went through the process a few more times. Ian picked Sohinki and Courtney while Anthony chose Shayne. Leaving you, Joven, Boze, Olivia, Keith and Noah. Anthony chose.

"Keith!!" He yelled and Keith ran to the front and did a little dance. He caught his shirt and went and changed.

"Noah!" Ian yelled. Noah ran up and hugged him, catching his shirt. It was down to you, Olivia, Boze and Joven. You stood in the middle and the three of them wrapped their arms around you and you swayed back and forth.

"(Y/n)!!!" Anthony yelled. You jumped up and ran to him, hugging him. You looked over as your shirt came flying at your face. It hit you directly in the nose. You grabbed it and everyone laughed. You moved over beside Wes and gave him a high five. Mari ran over and hugged you. You took off your tank top. A camera panned over to you, a few sexy whistles could be heard. You glanced around and looked at the camera, giving the camera man the bird before sliding the shirt on. It came down to Olivia, Boze, and Joven. Ian thought for a bit before yelling his last chosen member.

"Joven!!" Joven ran to the front.

"I didn't get picked last!!" He yelled while jumping up and down. His shirt hit him directly in the balls.

"Dick shot!!" Lasercorn yelled and everyone laughed.

"Olivia!!" Anthony yelled and she ran into his arms. Your entire team surrounded her as the FlashLits did the same with Boze. Two shirts were lost in the madness.

"Okay. Now off to the first game!!" Anthony yelled. Without warning, everyone ran off screen except for you. You stood for a few minutes with a confused look on your face. Wes came back into frame and grabbed your wrist and pulled you behind him. You laughed once you got out of frame. Everyone joined you.

"Why didn't you run with us?" Wes said, laughing. You smiled and laughed as well.

"I didn't know what was happening." You admitted. Everyone laughed at you. Matt Rhab decided not to retake it because it was funny. Everyone made their way to the open field where there were a few canopies set up with cameras and lights underneath to protect against possible rain fall. There was a 75% chance of it, so the crew wanted to be safe. The first game was a race, like they had done in previous years. But, this race had a twist. They would call out different animals and you would have to do a running style based of the animal. For example, if monkey was chosen out of the hat then you would have to bend down and grab your ankles and then run to the line and back. If raptor was called you would have to run with high knees to the line and back. Snake, you would have to army crawl to the line and back. Elephant you would have to plank and crawl/run like that to the line and back. Then there was camel where the team mate behind you would have to ride on your back while you crawled to the line and back.

Both teams gathered around the front of the camera on their respective sides. Joe gave the thumbs up, that ment that they had started recording. He counted down from three and on one everyone yelled:

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES!"

Matt Rhab began explaining the rules. After he was done he told everyone to get into single file lines with their teams. You stood behind Wes. You turned to look and see who was behind you, it was Anthony. You sighed, praying you didn't get camel.

"Aaaaaaaand... go!" A whistle blew and the first people in line quickly jammed their hands into the hats and pulled out their cards.