Chapter 6

You looked down to see a number that was not saved to your phone. You quickly picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" You said, hiding the excitement in your voice. Tommy and Rhonie listened closely. You heard soft counting from the other side of the phone:

"One!...two!...three! CONGRATS (Y/N)!" There were about seven different voices, you recognized them as Joven, Lasercorn, Mari, Matt Rhab, Ian, Anthony and, of course, Wes. You screamed internally.

"G-Guys?!" You managed to stutter out.

"You got the job, kid." Lasercorn said, sounding proud.

"T-Thank you guys so much!" You said. You gave Tommy and Rhonie a thumbs up and watched as their faces lit up, excitedly. They hugged each other, clapping for you.

"When can you start?" Anthony asked.

"Tomorrow?" You asked laughing, everyone joined in.

"I don't see why not." Matt Rhab said, causing everyone else to yell in excitement.

"Be here at 8 tomorrow morning!" Anthony said, then Wes piped up:

"Or 7 because that's when I get here!" You giggled.

"Okay, I'll see you guys in the morning. And, random question, who's phone is this?" You questioned. Lasercorn pipes up:

"'Tis mine, fair lady!" You laughed as he made a fake British accent.

"Okay, well I'll see everyone in the morning. Thank you again!" You said. Everyone yelled 'Goodbye!' As you hung up the phone. You looked at Tommy with a very large grin, "I GOT THE JOB!" You almost yelled. Tommy and Rhonie both congratulated you, continuing to eat their dinner. You finished yours quickly, heading to the spare bedroom. You got a call from Wes.

"Hey Wes!" You said, letting the excitement show in your voice.

"Hey (Y/n)! Are you ready for tomorrow?" You nodded and replyed:

"Of course! I'm excited! Why wouldn't I be?" He laughed.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked, his voice sounding a little serious.

"I would love one, Wes." You admitted, "And I already checked the weather. Clear sky's tomorrow." You smiled, laughing into the phone. You made a rainbow shape in the air with your free hand.

"Alright," He laughed, "I'll swing by and pick you up around 6:30?"

You nodded again, "Sure." You replyed, you couldn't seem to wipe the smile off of your face.

"I'll see you in the morning then! Goodbye, fair maiden." He said in the most fancy voice he could muster.

"Bye Wes." You laughed and hung up the phone. It was already 8:30, so you decided to take a quick shower. You grabbed pj's out of your suitcase and walked into the bathroom. You started the water and got undressed, stepping into the flow of warm water. You washed your hair and body quickly and climbed out, turning the water off. You get dressed in your pj's which were just a t-shirt and sweat pants. You make your way to your bedroom, shutting the door and turning the lights off behind you. You turn on the television that your brother had in there for when he would have children in the future. You played the only movie he had, which was Ice Age, and climbed into the bed, snuggling up in your future niece's or nephew's blanket.

"Tomorrow is going to be amazing."

-

You wake up at 5:30, giving yourself an hour before Wes got there. You pick out an outfit from your suitcase. You chose black skinny jeans with small rips in them, your Supernatural t-shirt Victoria had gotten you as your graduation gift, a (Favorite/Color) zip up jacket and a pair of shoes to match (Your/Choice). You walk into the bathroom, beginning your usual routene. You styled your hair (Y/C) and brushed your teeth. You decided to lightly do your makeup, just applying light mascara and some chapstick. You walk out of the bathroom, checking the time on your phone. 6:25. You nodded at your screen, clicking it asleep. You head down to the livingroom, leaving a note telling Rhonie and Tommy that you might not be back until late. You locked the door, waiting on the porch. You played on your phone.