Chapter 22

A/N
Hey guys!!! Sorry about literally dropping off of the face of the earth... everything is fine. All is good. Here is the next chapter.

-

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES!" Everyone yelled. You smiled to the cameras in front of you. This was the last video that you had to film for Smosh Summer Games. You were exhausted from the quick recording schedule but you were also happy at the same time. Happy you got to get out of the office for a while, even if it was only three days. Happy that you got to spend time with the one and only Wesley Johnson in such a beautiful place. Happy that you got to get closer with the Smosh Squad as a whole. Just happy in general.

As Ian rambled on in the background of your thoughts, you glanced back at Wes, who was standing behind you. He looked down at you and smiled, causing you to smile as well. You looked back to the cameras as Ian finished announcing the rules for the relay race. There were many obstacles. There were balance beams that you had to walk across while Matt Rhab or Sonny sprayed you with a water hose, and of course, you had to make it 'sexy'. Then, once you got off of the balance beams, you would race over to the lake where you would paddle a small tube to the dock in the center of the lake and back. Then, once you got back, you would take a long tube that had a rope attached and tie it around your waist and grab a cardboard box that was painted grey and begin building a wall. Then finally, you would run back to the line and the next person would go. You were last in line, do to your speed in one of the previous games, the rest of the team thought that if they ever got behind that you and Anthony could carry the team to victory. You all made your way over to the starting line.

"Team FlashLits! Are you ready?!" Matt Rhab yelled. Ian's entire team began whooping.

"Team HazeyDaisys! Are YOU ready!?" You and your team all started yelling as loud as you could. Matt Rhab blew a whistle that was around his neck and the two at the front of the line ran as fast as they could. The first in your line was Lasercorn, then Shayne, Mari, Wes, Olivia, Keith, Anthony, then finally you at the end.

David made his way through the balance beam with ease, getting completely soaked in the process, going a little slower on the tube, it almost sinking a few times, but he still kept his lead in front of Ian.

"IANCORN SAILS AGAIN!!" Mari yelled as they both made their ways through the water. Everyone started laughing.

Everyone made their ways through the obstacles quickly. Your team, the HazeyDaiseys, kept the lead the entire time until it got to Anthony's turn. He had fallen off of the small inflatable tube into the water, allowing for Flitz to pass him. You watched carefully as Anthony placed his box onto the wall. He threw down the fake tail and ran towards you, tagging you in. You ran towards the balance beam, noticing that Joven was not too far ahead of you.

"YOU GOT THIS, (Y/N)!!" Your team started yelling. You blocked them out and ran across the balance beam faster than anyone else had, getting sprayed multiple times in the face, giving a little side wink to the camera. You quickly made your way to the small tube, which you just so happened to fit almost perfectly in. You turned the tube around backward and kicked with your feet, speeding closer and closer to Joven, both teams started cheering the both of you on. Joven began trying to shove you out of the tube, which only caused him to fall into the water himself, giving you a chance to pass him. You quickly went to the dock and back. You got up out of the tube, prying it off of your butt, causing everyone to laugh.

"Damn, she thick!" Boze yelled from the opposing line, causing everyone to laugh again. You cracked a smile. You zoomed towards the tail, tieing it around your waist quickly. You ran to your final block and stacked it on top of the wall of cardboard. You untied the tail, the gap between you and Joven growing larger and larger. You threw the tail to the side and raced back to the line. About half way between where you threw the tail and the line, you stepped directly into a hole, twisting your bad ankle in the process. You ran through the pain, not even noticing it was there to begin with.