Chapter 11

A/N:
I would like to apologize for the wait. I have had a very stressful past few weeks and uploading has been the last thing on my mind. I would like to thank you for waiting and not getting angry with me. Back to the story!

-

You sat in the hospital bed on your phone. You were texting everyone to let them know you were fine. The doctor said that you had just dislocated your ankle and punctured the bottom of your foot on a sharp rock. The doctor said that you needed to wear a splint for a while and a brace every once in a while after that. He gave you an air cast and crutches after Wes had carried you into the emergency room and got x-rays.

You sighed. You hated being in hospitals, especially alone. Wes wanted to come in today and stay, but he couldn't because he had to film a Game Bang, which everyone was hoping you would be in. You offered to help out by editing from your lap top but Matt said that he needed you to rest. You felt useless. Your second time being in a video and you went and fucked up your ankle.

*knock knock*

"It's open." You said. The door opened and you saw a familiar purple haired Asian walk through the door.

"Hey, (Y/n)." Mari said, sitting beside your bed. You sat up, turning to face her.

"Hey Mari, what's going on?" You smiled, finally being able to talk to someone that wasn't your mother over the phone.

"Nothing much. The usual. Everyone is worried about you. How does it feel?" She looked over to your ankle. You lifted your leg.

"Oh, this thing?" You said pointing to it, "It's fine. It was just dislocated. Nothing too serious." You both laughed.

"That's my girl." She said, smiling, "So when do you go home?"

"Whenever the damn nurse gets in here with my discharge papers, crutches and bill. I told her I was leaving today but she doesn't seem to believe me. She keeps saying 'Not for 3 more day' but I ain't got time for that." You both laughed. Somehow, laughing made you feel way better. It kept your mind off of your ankle.

"Well I'll have a talk with the damn nurse then. No one keeps my (Y/n) hostage!" She brought out her Japanese accent, causing you to laugh. You let your feet dangle off of the edge of the bed, causing pain to shoot up your right leg, you ignored it.

"But for real, I HATE hospitals. I just want to go home..." You said, looking at your air cast. It was plain white because they couldn't exactly give you a choice in color for an air cast. But you knew that it would help your ankle not be a bitch so you didn't care.

"Just call the nurse in here." Mari suggested, so you did. She came rushing in.

"What's wrong!?" She almost yelled.

"I was just telling you that I'm leaving. So I need my stuff so I can go. I'm having Mari take me." You looked at Mari, who nodded.

"And who is Mari? Is she a relitive?"

"Co-worker. And I'm over 18 so I can leave with who I want. Now get me my papers and crutches." You grew hostile from being in that room too long.

"Y-Yes ma'am." The nurses face filled with fear as she left the room.

"Damn, (Y/n). You can be scary as hell when you're mad." You smiled.

"Yeah, sorry. I just want the hell out of here."

-

After waiting a few more hours, the nurse finally came back with the papers and crutches.

"Your bill is in there and we just need you to sign here saying that we are not liable for any further damage done while you are not here." You rolled your eyes and signed the paper. You took the crutches and hobbled out the door, Mari following close behind you, carrying your things.