Chapter 18

A/N: This Smosh Summer Games is going to be loosely based on the previous games, but it won't be the exact same as any of the other games in the past.

~

"(Y/n)! Are you done packing!?" Wes yelled from the livingroom, "We have to meet the bus at the office in 30 minutes!" You looked over at the clock and noticed what time it was. You quickly picked up your pace as you gave the room yet another look over to make sure you weren't forgetting anything. You had already packed everything from the bathroom and had been in and out of it checking for anything you could have forgotten about four times. As you gave Wes' room your fourth and final look, you ran to the livingroom, your bag wheeling behind you. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed your anti-nausia pills and stuffed them in the pocket of your shorts. You were wearing shorts that were just long enough to not show your butt cheeks, a white tank top with the Smosh Summer Games logo on it (with a sports bra underneath so you could change during the choosing ceremony), and black and white hightop Nikes with your ankle brace sticking out of the top of your right shoe.

"Okay, I think I got everything."

"You act like we're going half way across the world, (Y/n). If we forget something it will be okay." Joven said, placing a hand on your shoulder. You nodded, smiling out of embarrassement.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I just didn't want to forget any pieces of my cosplay." You said, gesturing to the large duffle bag on your shoulder. You knew that once you and Wes got back from filming that you would immediately have to leave for Comic Con. Wes laughed, hugging you.

"You're so cute." Wes said, you attempting to rest your head on his shoulder. You laughed, wrapping your free hand around his waist. Joven made a fake gagging sound which separated the both of you.

"Come on guys, we're going to be late." You said as you squeezed past the both of them and walked out the door. You thought back to when you had dislocated your ankle. It still hurt from time to time, of course, but you thought about if it had still been in that air-cast. You would be having so much trouble trying to carry two bags and a suitcase. One bag was your every day makeup bag and the other bag was the outfit for your cosplay. You had decided to keep it a secret from Wes as to who you were cosplaying, so you kept it off of social media as well. But, you were excited to be cosplaying Erza Scarlet from Fairytail. The armour was probably the most expensive part of the entire thing, but it was better that it was real metal and not rubber or plastic because then it wouldn't fold or bend as easily. Unfortunately, that made it extremely difficult to carry. You slowly made your way to Wes' car and shoved everything in the trunk. Joven was riding with you to save gas and would probably catch a ride home with David. You sat in the front seat while Joven sat in the back, complaining about being too tall and old to sit in the back.

"You're not that much older than me, Joven. You'll be okay." Wes said, laughing. You laughed as well while Joven made a pouty face in the back. You pulled into the parking lot at the Smosh office and Wes took his usual parking spot. You saw a giant coach bus sitting beside the office on the street. You grabbed your suitcase and makeup bag out of the trunk, leaving the bag with your cosplay armour in the trunk, and made your way to the bus, throwing your bags in the large cargo carrier underneath the seating area. You saw everyone standing outside of the bus. Courtney was vlogging.

"Hey!! (Y/n), Joven and Wes are finally here!" Courtney ran up to you and gave you a big hug. The two of your had gotten decently close for the small amount of time that you actually spent together.

"Hi Courtney." You said. She made her way down the line, hugging Wes and Joven as well.

"Are you guys excited? For the Summer Games?" She said, pointing the camera towards you. Wes put on a cheery smile and yelled "Yeah!" You smiled and nodded. Courtney put the camera down and made small talk with the three of you before she walked back over to Sohinki and Olivia. Matt Rhab, Joe, and Sonny walked out of the office and over to the buses. They were wearing their usual attire.

"Alright guys, let's head out!" Announced Sonny. Everyone cheered as they climbed on the bus one by one. You were second to last, only followed by Wes. Courtney started up her camera again and started vlogging. You decided to sit behind everyone but not in the very back. Wes sat beside you.

As the bus started up you pulled out your phone and earbuds, placing an earbud in your left ear and started up your music. You leaned against the window, resting your forehead against it, feeling as you began to get nausious already. You grabbed your anti-nausia pills from your pocket and took the recommended dosage.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)? Feeling car sick already?" Wes asked, placing his hand on your thigh. He lightly rubbed his thumb against your exposed skin.

"Yeah..." You replyed. You put in your second ear bud and shut your eyes. Wes grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers with his. He gently grabbed your head and placed it on his shoulder. He let go of your hand and put his arm around your shoulder, rubbing his thumb against your shoulder. You curled up in your seat against him and quickly fell asleep to the sound of the music mixed with his body heat and scent.

Wes' Point Of View

"Looks like someone's gettin' some tonight." Flitz teased with a wink. I quickly hushed him. No one else seemed to be paying attention, thankfully.

"She's just feeling car sick." I said, trying to defend myself. I looked down at her and smiled a bit. She always looked cute when she was sleeping.

"That looks to me like there is more there then her just feeling car sick." Flitz replyed, winking again, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He turned his attention back to Courtney, who was still vlogging and he seemed to be trying to keep the camera away from the two of us. I silently thanked him. Mari had decided to go live on instagram as well.

"What's up! We're on our way to start filming Smosh Summer Games for you guys!!" Mari yelled, causing everyone else to get hyped up as well. (Y/n) moved around a little and scrunched her nose slightly, causing one of her earbuds to fall out. I put it back in, hoping they didn't wake her up.

There were a few others who were sleeping, like Sohinki and Anthony. Everyone else was either on their phones or participating in the vlog or live video. I just sat there, listening to some music and holding onto (Y/n) so that she felt safe.

'I really do love her don't I?' I thought to myself. I looked down at her sleeping face. She seemed so at peace. I felt as my eyes grew droopy. I leaned my head back and felt as the world around me faded and I fell asleep as well.

(Y/n)'s Point Of View

Your eyes slowly open as the bus came to a stop. Your neck felt a little sore, so you cracked it slightly. You looked beside you to see that Wes was sleeping.

'He's so cute when he's sleeping...' You smiled to yourself. You nudged his shoulder slightly.

"Wes, we're here." You whispered. It looked like one of his earbuds had fallen out while he was sleeping. His eyes opened slowly as he processed his surroundings. He looked down at you, kissing your forehead. He removed his arm from your shoulders and you sat up straight in your seat. The bus shut off as the front of it lowered to the ground. Everyone started to climb off of the bus, Courtney still vlogging. She had been vlogging for most of the trip, you had assumed.

"Go ahead and go in and unpack. We have a busy schedule today with filming." Matt Rhab announced, "Meet here at 2." He pointed at a place on the map as Sonny and Joe opened the luggage compartment. Everyone grabbed their luggage and started walking in the direction of the cabins. You and Wes walked in the back of the group, Wes helping you carry your suitcase.

You were extremely excited. You had watched every episode that existed of both the Smosh Summer and Winter Games so you knew it was going to be amazing even if it was only three days to film so much.

"Are you ready for your first Summer Games, (Y/n)?" Mari said, walking up beside you. You smiled and looked over at her.

"Hell yeah!! I'm stoked! It feels nice to get out of the office for once since I got here." You said, throwing your arms behind your head. Your makeup bag swung around at your side. As you approached the small cabins, you watched as Courtney and Olivia both ran into one of them yelling "Dibs!" Causing everyone to laugh. You followed them into the cabin and threw your makeup bag on a random bed. Wes followed behind you and threw your suitcase on the bed. You cringed as your the bed creaked loudly. Wes made an awkward "Oopsie" face and made a double chin, causing you to laugh. You hugged Wes as a thanks and he took his stuff to the guys cabin.